I am bulletproof

Eve's POV.

I start running fast. I take one look behind me to see a shadow following me. I run faster. I see a town I scream for help but then I realize that they can't hurt me this could be one of my dreams. I stop and turn around. It swings and I fall back. I move back to get away. It follows. I hold my pentagram out but it gets knocked out of my hand. I try reaching it but then I get stabbed in my side. I hold it then I close my eyes. This isn't a dream this is real how. I open my eyes to see the shadow gone. I get up slowly and grab pentagram. I start walking holding my side. I walk to the town knowing they might help me. I walk into the town and look around. I see a church and walk to it. I look around the church. Wow its so empty. I walks to the front and pick up something. I look at it to see a ripped up jacket. I wonder who this belonged to. I take the flag off of myself and cover self in jacket and walk to a set of stairs. I see a hallway of doors. I walk to the doors and look at the names. I saw one that got me interested. The door with the name destroyner it sounds like I should know that name. I open the door and I  look around slowly. I see something on the bed. It looks like a notebook. I grab it and open if slowly. I see is my drawings. How can that be. I feel pain in my side and put pressure on it. I look at it then I look around room to find a bandage. I grab it and wrap it around my stab wound. Once I'm finish I hear noises then I hear running to the room. I step back and look at the door. It swings open. I stand there. I see five guys run in.

"Who are you and why are you here" one of the guys says

"I'm um" I mumble

"Tell us" he says again

"I'm eve black I dont know why and how I'm here the runaways said I'll be safe with you guys then I ran here but I was stabbed by a shadow and I'm wearing this jacket to hide my arm" I say. They turn to a guy. He just stares at me with tears in his eyes. He walks to me and hugs me tightly. I hug back.

"May I ask who are you guys" I say

"I'm Andy, this is cc, Ashley, jinxx, and Jake" Andy says

"Oh ok" I say and let go. Cc pulls away and I take my jacket off. Cc helps me.

"Is this what you are trying to hide" Andy says

"Um ya Andrew told me I had to since this will kill me is that true" I say

"Sadly yes but Cc can explain why" Ashley says and leaves. The rest leave and close the door but a guy comes in.

"Dad what happened" he says

"Close the door I'll explain to you both" Cc says and sits me down. The guy sits next to me.

"Justin eve you two are siblings and I'm your dad" Cc says. Wait what

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Video and shout out of the day

pennyroyaltear