dreams

Eve wakes up and starts crying. She feels so broken that her parents are taking her to a mental hospital. She looks down to see her mom holding her hand crying. She sees her hand disappear. she looks to see they are being pushed back by a nurse. They push her away. She cries more and she's to be dead. The nurses take the needle out of her arm and take her shoes off. One of the guys lift her off of it and takes her to room. He sits her on bed and leaves. He closes the door.

Eve's POV.

I look around to see I'm in a room I stand up and walk to door. I look through the little window and cry. I walk back to the bed. I feel something in my pocket and grab it and look at it. I wonder when will this all end and lay down and get some sleep.

*in her dream*

I stand in middle of a war. I see rebels fighting with demon like figures then in the corner of my eye I see one of the leaders of the rebels carrying a girl in his arms. I follow him I see him holding her and crying. I see the girl is lifeless. I look closely and see that it's me. How can that be I'm right here. I turn around to see I'm in another place. I look around to see I'm standing in front of a dungeon door. I look to see someone already there but looks like a demon. I look closely and I see that it's my mom. I step close but then darkness surrounds me again. I look around to see a town that is completely destroyed and still on fire. I walk into a cave that leads to a coffin surrounded by fire and smoke. I walk closer to see ashes on it. I step forward to try to touch. I touch it and A light shines through the cross. I close my eyes and open them again and look around. I see a notebook and I try to touch but then darkness consumes me.

End of dream.

*****************************

What's up everyone sorry about not posting much I had writers block. I wanted to update now since I've been up since 2 am. I'm going to sleep now goodnight. Ps new characters will be coming soon.

shout out & video of the day

BVBlover242