the fear is real

Rewind*

"Justin eve you two are siblings and I'm your dad" Cc says. Wait what

Back to the chapter*

"How is she my sister" Justin says stands

"When you were 5 she was pregnant with her and we haven't seen her since then" Cc says

"What happened to her" I say. They stay quiet.

"She's gone she died giving birth to you eve she saved you from the hands of your grandparents and uncle. If you ended up with them you would end up like them" Cc says.

"Who are they" I say

"They are the leaders of FEAR they are very dangerous" Cc says

"Wow um this is so much to process " I say

"We will leave you here to process what's happening but please when it gets dark do not go out there its going to be very dangerous OK" Cc says. I nod and they leave. This is so much to process how can I be in this.

Author's POV.

Justin and Cc make it to downstairs. Andy and Ashley are arguing again. It was a daily thing that happens. After his wife and sister left he was more argessive. Ashley tries to calm him down but it doesn't work. Everyone gave up trying to calm him down. Once kenzie tried to calm him down and she got hit by him. She is still recovering well but she has a bruise. They think that the war is getting to him and he's weakening. They are all weakening they believe eve will be there last hope to save them but they fear she will be taken if she's not watched well. Cc sits down and plays with his fingers and goes into a deep thought. Justin steps out and goes to the edge of the town. He sits down and stares out in the distance. He thinks about the times he had with his mother before she died. He hears footsteps in the distance. He turns around to see eve. She comes next to him and sits down. Eve starts holding her knees to her chest.

"You can't be out here" Justin says

"Why" eve says.

"because they can get you and I don't want that to happen to you" Justin says

"Really" eve says

"Yes your my little sister now and I have to protect you" Justin says and hugs her. It starts getting dark. Justin pulls away and sees the smoke. He picks up eve and runs to the church. It was too late they have arrived. Gerard
Starts running to Justin. Justin pushes eve behind him and waits for him to strike. Gerard runs to them and tries to hit him. He dodges it and hits him. Eve steps back. They start fighting. Eve starts running to the church but gets grabbed by ryland. She struggles. Ryland holds her and drags her away. Jackson then runs up to them and hits ryland and grabs eve. He takes her to the church. they see no one is there. Jackson then looks outside to see almost no one is left. Eve sits down.

"I need you to stay here don't go any where" Jackson says.

"No I'm going with you I'm still not safe" eve says

"You need to stay here they are taking us you need to stay" Jackson says.

"No I won't" eve says and stands up. She grabs a knife and runs out. Jackson runs after her. She stops and looks around. She gets grabbed but she turns around and strikes. She starts fighting off the fear soldiers. Once none are left. She looks around for Jackson to see he's gone as well.  no one is left only her. She runs to the church and runs upstairs to the room. She locks the door and goes to closet. She grabs the journal. she then walks to door. She doesn't know if she will want to open it since more will be waiting out there. She turns to the window and walks to it. She tries to see if she will be able to open it but the room fills with black smoke. She coughs and tries to open the window.  She finally opens the window but its already too late and passes out on to the floor. the last thing she sees is Gerard and ryland smirking. She falls asleep.