coming home

Eve wakes up and sees ashes raining inside her room. She gets up and bends down to grab the ashes. She picks some up and start painting the demons she saw in her dream. She finishes and steps back to see her painting. She stares at it for awhile. Two nurses run in and grab her. They drag her out. Eve struggles. They give put a shot in her neck and she soon falls asleep.

2 hours later*

Eve gets taken back to her room. She hides the pentagram in her hands. The pentagram is the only thing that keeps her sane. The nurse pushes her into her room and closes the door. Eve looks at her wall that she painted the shadow is gone. She loses it and trashes the room. Once she calms down she hears the door open. She looks at the door. She walks to the door and pushes it open. There is a bright light in the door. She walks through it slowly. She goes through and looks around she sees everyone running pass her. She looks to the direction they are running away from and she sees shadows running after them. She starts running away as well. they all run out and into the town. She stops and looks around. She sees a fallen city. She gets confused on where she is. A group of guys walk to her. She steps back.

"Who are you" unknown person says

"Um my name is eve black who are you guys and where am I" eve says

"I'm Andrew this is David, Brandon, Hayden, Brent, & Benn we are the runaways you are in the FEAR's city of control" Andrew says

"Woah but what's this" eve says and shows them the pentagram.

"The rebel logo they are outside the town" Andrew says and looks at her.

"Oh can you show me where that is" eve says

"We can't the leader of the rebels hates us but I can point to the direction it is just answer this one question"Andrew says

"Sure" eve says

"Who's your parents" Andrew says

"Um I dont know but can this help" eve says and moves her hair to a side. She cleans off her arm and shows two marks. 

"Andrew " Brandon says

"It can't be I haven't seen her in a while she is too young to be her" Andrew says. Benn walks to her hands her a flag.

"You need to go you won't be safe here just go through the door and it will lead outside of the town. Keep running they will know you are out there and will be chasing you" Haydon says. Eve nods. Andrew takes her to a door. He turns to eve and puts a mask on her. He then puts his cloth over his mouth. He holds her close and goes through door. Eve looks at him.

"eve I know who's your mother but I can't say it here" Andrew whispers.

"Who " eve says. He shushes her and motions her to lower her voice.

"She's my sister and how can I explain it the leader of fear is our dad" he whispers. He reaches the door.

"Go through here and run straight don't look back got it" he says again. She nods. She hears a loud voice.

"What's happening" eve says

"They know you are here run eve RUN " he yells and runs to the way they came through. Eve gets scared. She starts running out of the door to the outside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So its been taking forever for me to update I've been busy with talking with my friend's band that i am in and plus I have to think about what I have to do after high school. Don't worry I'll still make time for you guys.

Shout and video of day/night

musicismyhero13

Bite the bullet by Vigil of war