Rise of the war

Gerard's pov.

I was holding my dead baby sister that I was supposed to protect with my life. If only she just stayed with us she would be alive. Wait until our dad hear about this this war will become something bigger than it already is. I smirk at the thought of me killing all of the rebels. I walk into the room to see my parents talking.

"mother father I have someone here you might want to see" I say

"what is it" mother says

"well we attacked them and you were right she will be weak" I says

"how" mom says

"like you said she's pregnant and growing weak" I say. I bend down and lay alex down. I move my cape away. "she gave birth to a baby girl and died"

Our father bends down and touches Ally's cheek. my mother standing there shocked and crying.

"take her to the room" father says

"I will" I say and pick ally up. I leave to a room. I lay her down softly and kiss her head. I walk out of her room to my parents.

William's POV.

"Rose you are going to join us" I says

"I will since this is their fault" rose says and clenches her hands. I calm her down.

"save it for tonight we will be attacking them" I says

"good" rose says.

"Gerard rose ryland be ready for the next few years they destroyed our daughter" I yell out. I will do anything to have my revenge for my daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome everyone back to my story this is how it will go one chapter will be Eve's part while another one will be the masses. A lot of things will be coming and someone will rise once again. All the characters are the same.