Guess Who's Back

Hey Smiles,
A little self promotion, go check out my newest book Fallen Star.
Anyways back to the story.

~*~

Eva POV

When Ember came back from her visit with scumbag, I mean Lucas, she had a small skip in her step. I don't understand why, she just met up with her dad's murderer, but I am glad she is back to her old self.

Mitchell and Connor have been doing their couple thing, wether that meant something gross or sweet I don't really know. And McKenna is visiting family. Tomorrow is Tuesday, the day we all go back to school. And since all th shit has been delt with, we will probably have new shit to deal with.

It is 5 o'clock and Ember and I have started on dinner. We are jamming out listening to songs and likely burning the lasagna, but whatever it is time for some happy times.

Time skip

It is 9:30pm time for bed. I run up to my room and when I look out on the balcony I see Ember. She is in deep thought, perfect opportunity. I get up behind her and poke her spine, "Hey Eva." She doesn't even flinch. "Oh come on, how did that not startle you?" She shrugged, a habit she must've picked up from the boys. "Well I'm gonna go to bed, see you tomorrow."

Ember POV, Tuesday Morning

I enter the school blaring music, and since it seemed appropriate it was that one song that raps Guess who's back by that one artist. A lot of random people were dancing ridiculously to the song while my friends and I strutted our stuff. I honestly was so happy, Lucas was gone, I had a family that loved me and my Dad was roaming the fields as a lion somewhere. Plus, I haven't seen a drop of pity in anyone's eyes.

Claire was actually bearable today, she apologized for all the bullshit she pulled and she seems pretty nice under all of that make-up. I love that most of the assholes in my life are owning up to it. Except Mom, she still hates me, at least I am pretty sure she does, I haven't talked to her since she flipped out on me.

Since I'll be eighteen in less than a month the hospital decided to the fact that I don't have a legal guardian go. They're chill like that.

Life has been easy is going back to normal and everything is great. I finally stopped running.

~*~

Hey guys.

Running Never Solves Anything is coming to an end. One more chapter guys :'(. But, I am thinking about making a sequel following Connor and Mitchell I still have to ask Lilynothanks since they aren't my characters. Anyways hope you have enjoyed.

Bye Smiles :D