Bitches get Stitches

Just a random pic...

~*~
Oh Monday, how I loathe you. Today is Monday I drove the Kia to school since I don't trust these brats with my Rocket. Claire is a bitch and if I could I would sock her in her fake boob. The reason I say that is because one, her face has so much plastic It would hurt me more than I would hurt her, and two, a punch to the boob hurts as much as a knee to the groin.

Luckily for Claire, I haven't seen her yet. But I do see my friends, I walk over to them and notice Eva has got her back turned to me. Before she notices me I tickle her ribs and she shrieks. "Hahaha, you should have seen her face Ember, it was priceless." Connor laughs, "I remember when Mitchell did something like that to me and all I did was slap him." Mitchell rubs his cheek, "I can still feel the pain. Maybe you should kiss it to make it feel better." Connor pecks his cheek and walks off as the bell ring.

Time skip, free period

Free period is a time to take a break, yeah more like break someone's nose. I walk over to Claire and tap on her shoulder, "Hey Claire, I wanted to thank you." Claire looks confused, "What?" I smile, "Yeah I wanted to thank you for giving me an excuse to do this." I punched her square in the jaw. She is pissed, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!" if people weren't paying attention before, they were now. "That is for getting slut on my Rocket. Disrespect me again and you'll get hurt ten times worse."

I walk off but before I can get away Claire pulls me back by the hair and slaps me. Oh it is one like Donkey Kong. Before she can do any more damage I stand up and elbow her sternum, then I kick her legs out from under her. We weren't on school grounds, but I could still get arrested so I just left. Hopefully she has learned her lesson.

Time skip, after school

By the end of the day everyone had heard about the fight, now the message was out there, don't fuck with me bitches. I walked up behind Connor and decided against tickling his, I already had a bruise and didn't want another one. Instead I hugged him, he tensed up but I whispered "shhhh, it okay, I am here." In my best Mitchell impersonation, Connor must have fallen for it cause he turned around smiling. When he saw me it fell, "What am I not good enough for you?" Mitchell laughed from behind me, probably having seen the whole thing, he walked up to Connor and grabbed his waist, "Sorry he is taken." Connor is blushing as Mitchell leans in and kisses him right on the lips. "Ew, PDA guys!" I shriek, "Come on guys let's go get food." For once I was actually hungry.

We all ride in what ever vehicles we came to school in and went to My house for a change. All the boxes were finally out and everything was nice enough to have guests over. I went into the kitchen as everyone went to the living room. I pull out the apple pie and peach cobbler, I offered everyone a slice. Connor is still chewing when he decides to speak, "Mmm, Thos is really goog." He swallowed, "Who made it?" I smiled, "I did, it is a family recipe."

After everyone finished eating they all looked at me, "So is it true?" McKenna had his eyebrows raised in excitement. "Is what true?" I was confused, I had done many things, which one was he asking about. "Did you almost kill Claire because she touched your bike?" I looked at him shocked, "No of course not. I knew how much pressure a sternum can handle. I couldn't have killed her." McKenna looks at me, "Which lesson where you trying to teach her." I responded, "Simple, I was teaching her that Bitches get stitches."

~*~

Hey smiles,
Thanks for reading. I wanted to mention this before I forgot, Connor and Mitchell are not my OC's I asked a friend if I could use them. If you want to see her perspective on their relationship go check out, lilynothanks.