I Don't Ditch

Up top is McKenna

Hey Smiles

I lied I am gonna publish one more chapter so here we go.

~*~

The exact moment I take off my shoes my phone goes off telling me I have a Message.

EVA :3-HEY GURL! So I know you just left and all but I was wondering if you would want to go to the mall with me?

ME- Eva? I don't remember putting your contacts in my phone?

EVA :3- O.O I did it for you that is all, So you want to come to the mall?

ME- What would we be going for, Connor just got groceries.

EVA :3- I need to get some new shoes and a couple t-shirts, please come I don't want to go all alone :(

ME- why don't you go with one of the guys?

EVA :3- Because every time I go with them they complain. PLEASE I'll get you food.

ME- I'm in

EVA :3- YAYY!!!!!! SHOPPING!!!!!!!

I quickly put my shoes on, grab my wallet, sunglasses and my keys. as I text Eva to let her know I am driving I start up my white 2015 Kia Soul, the main reason I have a white car is because the white Souls look like a storm-trooper.

When I get to her house I honk my horn. Connor, McKenna and Eva all come out. "Dude what the heck, I thought you said that they would always complain."

Eva shrugged, "Whelp now we both have to deal with it." I groan but don't object, I want to get to know the guys a bit more. "Get in losers we're going shopping." I say imitating Regina George form Mean Girls. Mckenna laughs as he climbs in, getting my reference, It felt good to be appreciated. "So which mall are we going to?" I ask, looking over at shotgun to Eva. "Fox Hill Mall, here I'll pull up the instructions."

Time Skip 30 min later

As soon as we find a parking spot Eva and McKenna jump out, "Damn, your car is small." McKenna complained as he stretch, "No your just huge." I comment back, McKenna flips me off as Connor finally gets out of the car.

"So what first?" Connor asked looking towards Eva, "Whose up for food?" Eva shouts as she runs toward the building.

"EVA! Don't run in the parking lot, your short you could get run over!" Connor shouts clearly worried. When we catch up to Eva she is waiting inside the door. "I might be short but I am not that short." Eva's pout looks so cute I can't help but smile, her pout works well with her barley being 5'1", "Come on Eva lets go down to the food court and get a snack." I succeed in fixing her mood as she runs off yet again.

After everyone is done eating and cleaning up we all head over to Macy's. I have never shopped here before but it was huge. Macy's took up two floors in the mall. It had a section for the Kitchen, the bedroom, the bathroom, and some clothes for women, men and children. Eva headed over to the petites section, McKenna went over to the men's section and Connor went to look at hats. I went  over to the women's sweatshirts.

After about 30 minutes Eva, Mckenna, and I where all done, Connor was currently flirting with someone at the cash register. Let's just say that when he came back (5 minutes later) he had their number. "So are we done?" I looked between everyone and both Eva and McKenna shook their heads no.

After we went to Hot Topic for McKenna and Connor we where heading to H&M, the last shop of the day when I saw him. I shivered in fear and no one but Connor seemed to notice me shaking, "Hey, you okay?" I nodded as long as he doesn't see me I am. Right after I thought that he looked over at me. "You know what guys, I think we should go it is getting late and I need to get ho-"

"Hey Ember, How have you been? It has been what, 2 years since I last saw you. Wow time sure does fly." Shit, he has seen me, "Hey Lucas, I've been good, you?"

"I have been okay but it is the two year anniversary since my girlfriend ditched me. But it looks like shes returned." Lucas sneered. Boy give it a rested, I warned you when we first started dating that I moved around a lot. 

"Technically, I never ditched you, I came with a warning label boy'o you should've read it." I hated him, after I moved away from Texas, where I met Lucas, he wouldn't stop calling or texting me. I tried blocking his calls but that didn't work so I did the best and most logical thing I could think of. I ditched the phone.

I didn't ditch him, I ditched the phone.

~*~

Hey Smiles

I want you all to know that that is a ligament reason as to why I want that type of car.

Anywho

Looks like Ember here has a creeper. What happens next, keep reading to find out.

:D