Chap. 17

Comments & Vote!
Most of all thank you for rocking with me.

August

Walking over to the door, I swung it open with the meanest mug.

My face drop when I seen Destinee. I wasn't expecting to see her here, I just hope she don't open her fucking mouth bout what we had going on.

"Bae who is it?" I heard Danielle ask as she came into view fully dressed.

Stepping aside to reveal Destinee, they pulled each other into a tight hug.

Shaking my head at how fake this bitch is acting, I walked away to finish getting dressed so I could take my lady out for dinner.

Shooting Chris a quick text about our little plan I slipped into my button down and threw on my Rollie.

As I heard the door close, I turned around to see Danielle coming back into the bedroom area.

"Bae why you all spiffy?"

With a smirk on my face I turned around to put on my raybans. "You need to change and be ready in an hour. Nothing to dressy but nothing to causal." I said as I slipped out of the room being sure to grab my cell and keys.

I feel bad about the shit I was doing before I made this thing me and Danielle got official.

But once we touch down in Atlanta in a few days, I'll lay it all out in the table.

Danielle

"Wow!" I said clapping my hands. "This is why I don't mess with FUCK NIGGAS." I said being sure to put emphasis on fuck niggas.

Ignoring the fact that Destinee was all in my face smiling while we were on tour and wanting to give that we sister speech. I just shook my head. Placing my donuts down as I went to go pack the little things I did have at his house.

"To think I trusted her as a friend. Haha, she just like the rest of these bitches; at least I know who I can consider my REAL FRIENDS."  I stated out loud becoming more upset.

"  I stated out loud becoming more upset