Chapter 9

Danielle

I stood to my feet slow grinding to the music. The killer part was; I didn't care that I was dancing by myself. The shots of Ciroc that I did with Chris and a few other people was slowly taking over. I think it's safe to say I'm feeling myself.

As I continued to grind to the music, I felt a presence behind me. Soon I seen these tattooed arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer. We danced into the next song. I soon felt his manhood poking me and I knew he was feeling some type of way. Just before the song ended he whispered in my ear.

"Aye ma, you wanna get outta here."

His husky voice sent chills down my spine. Without saying a word, I nodded my head. Finally turning around to see who was this unknown person; lets just say it wasn't who I was hoping it was.

A bit disappointed yet nervous to see, Kid Ink himself standing before me I froze, but when I noticed the death glare August was giving me I looked down at my feet.

"You iight ma?" He asked noticing my facial expression.

Clearing my throat I responded. "Yea I'm good." I said giving him a half smile.

"You ready to get outta here?" He asked again.

I hesitated at first but I nodded my head as I took his hand.

After we made it back to his hotel, he wasted no time getting comfortable. I wasn't surprise he was staying in the same hotel as us.

As I removed my heels I had an eerie feeling. I looked at him. Shaking the feeling, I relaxed myself as he then spoke up knocking me out of my thoughts.

"You ain't got to be shy, come here." He said walking up to me.

Shocking me he crashed his lips into mines. I could taste the Hennessy on his tongue, as it danced around with mines. Within seconds my dress pooled to my feet and I was now on my back looking in his eyes.

As he kissed down my jawline to my neck, giving it a soft nibble. A moan escaped the back of my throat as he caressed my body.

My mind and my body fault back and forth. My mind was telling me to stop him but my body was telling me to let him have his way.

I was pulled out of my thoughts, as I felt his tongue flick over my left nipple. Sucking, nibbling, and repeat. Soft moans danced off my lips as he gave my right breast the same treatment.

I soon felt wet kisses trial down my stomach.

"Wait, I can't do this...." i forced out.

He just looked at me and dropped his head. I felt kinda bad, but I just couldn't do it. I got off the bed slipping my dress back on.

Before grabbing my heels, I apologized, and disappeared out the door. As I made my way to the elevator, I checked my phone.

"7 missed phone calls?" I said to myself. Locking my phone as I got off the elevator , I pulled my room key out, and unlocked the door.

"So you outchea fucking aroun' with my bro's, but yah couldn't give me a chance?"

I jumped and turned around.

"August what the fuck you doing in here? And furthermore —"

I was cut up with him pinning me against the wall.

Kid Ink

To be continued

Sorry for Any ERRORS

- Jaee Carter *