Chapter 2

Aurelia in the MM & Club Fit

Danielle

Later That Day ....

Once I got home after a short day at work, I decided to called Rea up to see what she had up for tonight.

To my surprise this hoe didn't answer. I walked in the bathroom and ran me some water in my Jacuzzi tub, adding some bubbles , so I could relax and check some emails.

Walking back into my bedroom, I stripped outta my clothes pinning my hair in a messy bun and grabbing my ipad.

Once I got situated and relaxed I started on my emails for my makeup clients — just to see what I have to schedule and what new up-to-date events I have on my agenda.

After replying to all of them, I got up headed to the shower and finish up my hygiene.

Wrapping a towel around me, I laid across my bed and started on my emails for my personal styling clients.

One stuck out to me, it read:

Hello Ms. Lewis ,

My name is Nicole L. James and I'm going on vacation starting next week. And I heard that you have a dope sense of style and I would like to meet you and go over some events for my client. I think he would appreciate your sense of style in "His" Wardrobe for 5 top events for the month of July.

I also know that you have worked with some of the top A and B - list celebrities. So , if you could contact me DIRECTLY at this number 478-***-0809 , I would greatly appreciate it.

- N.L James

PS: Text or Call ,  I'm Available from 8am- 8pm

I was just about to reply to her email when there was a loud knock at my door. I got up and grabbed my navy blue silk robe and head to the door.

"Who is it ? " I yelled as I reached for the door knob.

"Yo mama hoe !! " Rea said trying to sound like that crazy little boy off that video.

I swung the door open , "wassup trick ? " I said as I let her in laughing.

"Nothing hoe it's Friday you wanna go grab some food? And hit up club Diamond tonight and turn tha fuck up ? " Rea asked as she sat on the couch.

I looked at her nodding my head.

Thinking yeah, because I need to relax some. Work has been none stop for me for this week—plus I miss going out with my best bitch.

"Shid , I'm only 24 and all I do is work work work work, all I do is work work " I sang as Re started twerking, we fell back on the couch laughing at our goofiness".

I got off the couch and told her we're gonna head to the mall so we can find some to wear and grab some food on the way back to my house so I can do our make up.

Re-re agreed to the plan. I went in my room and lotion my body with cocoa butter and I got dressed in a black sundress that hugged my curves perfectly and some sandal wedge heels to match.

After throwing on my golden hoop earrings, I fixed my bun, and threw on some Chanel sunglasses. I grabbed my purse, keys, and headed towards the living-room telling Rea that I'll be in the car just lock the door behind her.

Later that Night ...

Aurelia

As I finished my hygiene and dried off and lotion myself up. I put on my black lace Victoria Secret bra and thong. I walked into Dani's room and she was doing her eye make-up. I curled her hair all sexy to frame her cute baby face and pinned her curls up as she finished her make up.