Chapter 3

Danielle in the MM

Danielle

I woke up its was 9:15am and I heard light snoring as I sat up in the bed. I look over to see August dead to the world. So, I decide to go ahead and do my hygiene business. I brushed my teeth as I let the water to the shower warm up.

5 mins later; I start washing my body with my Dove soap and body washwhen I felt someone kissing the back of my neck. It was no surprise because it was August creep ass; scaring the hell out of me.

"August why in the hell are you in here?" I asked while I tried covering my body.

I didn't get a chance to react , August was now kissing and biting on my neck, causing soft moans to escape my lips.

I finally shook off the feeling and pulled away, slightly mugging him.

" I know you want me Danielle." He said as he looked in my eyes, with this seductive smirk.

I ignored him and turned to rinse the soap off my body and got out the shower. I grabbed my towel and I could see him still looking at me out the corner of my eye.

I reached under the sink to get him a new toothbrush and headed back into my room.

I closed the bathroom door and start drying off. I threw on a black sports bra with matching undies.

Deciding to make breakfast, I grabbed some white shorts, a black tank top , black knee socks, and got dressed.

After grabbing my iPad off the charger , I slid into my house shoes to head down stairs to the kitchen.

August

Once I finish my hygiene, I walked into her room , she wasn't in there. With a towel wrapped around my waist , I made it down stairs to the smell of bacon.

I was standing in the entry to the kitchen watching her sway her hips to "Best Mistake : Ariana Grande & Big Sean".

I cleared my throat to get her attention. She turned on her heels so quick biting her bottom lip sizing me up.

I smirked looking at her , ... " you see somthing ya like ?" I quizzed.

" Mean mugging me" , she asked "where are your clothes?"

I threw my hands up in defeat and left out the door way to the kitchen.I grabbed my keys from the living room and headed out the door to my "pretty mothafucka".

I unlocked my doors and got my over night bag that I keep in my backseat. As I was headed back inside, I seen her neighbor looking at me through the window. I smiled shaking my head and walked back in the house laughing to myself.

After I got dressed , I headed back downstairs with my bag sitting it by the door and walked in the kitchen to see Dee on her iPad.

I sat at the table, blessed my food, and thanked her for breakfast.

"Your welcome " She said as she conitnued to look down at her iPad.

I walk into the living room eating some bacon to retrieve my phone , I guess she put it on charger. But I had so many missed calls & text messages.

I sat on the couch in the living room & decided to call Chandra back....

Phone Convo

"August , where are you ?"

"Zamm , Niggah can't get a good morning how you been?" I said laughing. "Anyways , Wassup Cha, I'm at a friends house."

"You were suppose to get the girls this weekend cause I was going to Texas, to handle business. And my flight is in a 1 hour."