Chapter 11

Danielle be the name
Finessing is my game

Swag came with my name
Trust im bringing pain

While u silly hoes mad ;
& talkin shit on the gram
ima call up  my main bitch honey
So fuck around and get stabbed

You kno i keep them shooters on deck
Re-re be ha name ;
Long hair dont care;
But, she'll take yo man.

Its Destinee and Diamond;
You know how they do;
real pretty, classy, and thick too;
Try your luck if you wanna ;
Knuck if you buck! Or
run up and get done up !
Fuck around and get stuck!

Thats the squad and you know ;
We hella fleek ; hit the strip , V.I.P be hella deep.

But its Danielle coming thru just to intro my crew!

"Yasss sus yasssss!" Destinee and Diamond yelled in unison.

It was our last night in London before heading over to Amestradam.

I hated to break the news to them like this but—— I just cant deal with this emotional roller coaster.

"So, I got something to tell y'all but please don't be mad." I said getting their attention.

"I'm not going to Amestradam with y'all." I said looking away.

"Thats cool, we'll see you when we get to Ireland." Destinee said sippin' on her drink.

"Exactly!" Diamond agreed.

"No, I won't be in Ireland either. After tonight I'm going back to the states. I'm going home." I said getting up from the couch.

"Hold the hell up! I know this ain't got shit to do with that AUGUST!" Diamond stated looking directly at me.

"Y'all I just think it's best I go. Its like he knows how I feel, but that doesn't mean shit."

"Sus that's when you need to slay and stunt on his ass! Get real sexy for no reason. Like when you go style him make little sexual  comments to fuck with his mind. Diamond said laughing a bit evilly.

"Look thats our baby brother, but we made a new sister. And us women have to stick together. But, just be prepared for this nigga to act all types of funny." Destinee said laughin and rolling her eyes at the thought.

I took a deep breath and let everything sink in. A few hours of planning and drinking. I decided to head to my room.

Just my luck, I run into him. Ignoring him I quickly use my key to unlock my door. Before I could turn the handle, he called my name.

"I'm off the clock. And if it's not styling or business related, I would like to go in my room and finish packing." I stated giving him a stern look, though that failed with him licking his lips.

"F.Y.I my manager called; he booked a broadcast little interview for me and I need you to come and style me. That way we wont be rushing in the A.M if that's cool with you Ms.Lewis."

Feeling all types of stupid. I nodded my head. "Let me put my purse down and I'll  be right over." I said as I walked into my room putting my things down.

"Do you want to be comfortable or you want your usual?" I asked as he was in the bath room area brushing his teeth.

"Just do ya thang; either way doesn't matter." He stated simply.