Chapter 8

Danielle

This was their last night in California and Dani was in her hotel room getting dressed. After getting her clothes on she started on her hair. After adding a few curls in, she started on her make up, after adding the last of her lipstick on; a knock was at her door.

Furrowing her eyebrows she got up, without checking to see who it was, she swung the door open, and their stood Aurelia.

"Ahhhh OMG bestie !! What are you doing here?" Dani asked overly excited.

"Well I miss you too hoe!" Aurelia said smiling.

"I got yo hoe, hoe! Now answer my question." Dani said stale facing her, followed by a light chuckle.

"Well, Chris and I wanted to surprise y'all. Plus, I wanted to tell you in person that your god baby is doing fine and in two more months, we'll know the sex."

"So Chris know that your pregnant?"

"Yes and no..."

"Hold the hell up what you mean yes and no? Aurelia Monaé Keys! You better hope he doesn't fine out the wrong way. Now come on in before somebody hear all this hot tea."

August

August

I was currently at the venue for my last show here in Cali; and a nigga aint gon' lie; I love Cali but we headed to London next and let me tell y'all. They show ya boy love over there.

I was wrapping up my set with "No love", and I spotted my nigga Chris.

"My mothafuckin nigga, what you doing outchea boy?" I said dapping him up.

"Shid me and my shawty wanted to surprise you and Danielle. But you kno how women are." He said dappin me up.

"Ay I appreciate it. So you really digging ol girl huh?" I asked taking a swig of my water as I took a seat on the stage.

"Hell yea some bout her man, I don't know —; kinda wanna put a baby in her." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Nigga say what? You sho she ain't put no voodoo on ya ass?" I asked laughing.

"Nigga fuck you, what bout you and her best friend, Danielle? You hit that yet?" He asked with a smirk.

"To be honest with ya bro, fuck her!; she wanted shit to be strictly square bidness, so shid I backed off. You know Augg ain't never pressed over no bitch bruh." I stated matter factly.

"Iight bro say no mo I already know. So shit we gon hit the club after ya show or nah ?"

"Fa'sho my nigga, i got this little appearance to do at O.H.M tonight. Shit gon be lit."

"That's wassup, me and shawty gon' slide through and show some love."

"Iight bro, I'm bout to run this set one more time we'll meet up after the show."

••••••••••••••••

After the show Danielle headed to August hotel room to style him for his appearance for the club.

Aurelia had texted her to let her know that her and Chris will be there and she should come.

Deciding against it; since they have to be up and at the airport before 10, she got August clothes laid out in his bed and yell to him through the bathroom door that she got him situated.

"Hol'up!" August yelled coming out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"What's up?" She asked with her back facing him.

"Com'ere, you ain't going ?" He asked

"No, we have to be up early and I need all my sleep." She lied.

Truth be told she's barely been getting any sleep.

"Well I think you she come and enjoy ya self. But iight. Goodnight Danielle." He said walking back into the bathroom.

As she walked back over to her room she looked at the dress she was going to wear to the club tonight. Debating, she stripped out of her clothes and showered.

After doing her hygiene she slipped the dress on and her heels before touching up her make up.

"Lord I hope I don't regret this."

Headed down stairs and out the entrance; she seen her uber and got in.

Once she arrived to the club it was packed. Flashing her pass to the bouncer at the door he wasted no time letting her in.

As she let her eyes roam the club, she spotted August and his crew upstairs in V.I.P turning up to "Broccoli by D.R.A.M ft. Yachty".

Making her way in their direction she was stopped by some random. From the looks of it, he was drunk and high of something stronger than weed.

Yanking her arm from him she turn to walk off, but was pulled by him again.

"Keep yo dirty ass hands off me!" She yelled.

"Fat ass bitch!!" He spat.

Before she could retaliate August came out of no were.

"My nigga we got a fuckin' prob'lem?"

"August he aint even worth it, lets go." Danielle said grabbing his arm.

After being in V.I.P over an hour Danielle had consumed 10 shots of circo. She had loosen up and let her hair down. She was enjoying herself something she hasn't done in a long time.

The Dj switched the vibe he played "Pornstar by August" , which sent her into overdrive.

She stood to her feet after throwing the remaining of her drink down and started slow grinding to the song by herself.

Singing along as she swayed her hips she felt a presence behind her. The long slender tattooed arms wrapped around her curvy waist, pulling her into them. They slow grind into the next song.

"Put it down: by T-pain", came blasting throw the speakers. This song alone could make her lose all her morals and let whoever this was behind her have their way. As she grinded more into the unknown body she felt them grown as it poked her.

The person then spoke; "aye ma lets get outta here." Without saying a word she nodded. But when she turned around she was lost for words.

* SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS *

— Jaee Carter **