Chapter 14

August

August

We were finally back in the states headed to our hotel and Danielle been acting funny since that night I asked her to be my o'lady.

I mean if a nigga did some, which I know I didn't; shit let a nigga know so he can fix it instead of having a stick up ya ass 24/7.

I was texting my mama letting her know we touched down. I was actually hype as fuck for her to meet Danielle. I know she's going to love her. I just hope that Danielle was ready to meet my peoples.

"Aye baybeh." I yelled out from the bathroom.

Furrowing my eye brows I stuck my head out the door to see her sitting on the couch on her phone, I guess she's ignoring me like she's been doing these last few days.

After brushing my teeth I made my way into the sitting area of the suite and called her name again.

"Baybeh?"

"Danielle?"

"Yes August?"

Shaking my head at her petty ass, I proceeded to ask my question.

"You ready to meet my family today?" I asked smiling.

"I guess." She said shrugging her shoulders.

I was now fed up with her little attitude and felt the need to speak on it.

"Wassup with this attitude ma?"

"I don't have an attitude August, I'm perfectly fine to be honest." She stated simply.

"Well explain to me why you been ignoring me or why you been brushing me off when I wanna kiss on ya and shit?"

"I don't be in the mood."

"Well are you in the mood now?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Nope!" She said being sure to pop the P.

Nodding my head I dropped the situation. For now that is. I headed back into the bedroom area to get dressed. We were going over to my moms for a little dinner thing and after the concert tomorrow we having a family barbecue.

After I was dressed I waited on Danielle as she took her slow ass time to get ready.

Like why the fuck you need all this make up shit for? You ain't going to impress nobody but me and I don't care for all that caked up shit. Honestly I love her face naked. She look so much beautiful without the shit to be honest. I didn't realize how hard I was staring until she said something.

"Why you looking at me like that?"

"You mines, so I can do that." I said smiling a bit.

"Was yours!" She said under her breath but I still heard her.