Chapter 7

Danielle

We were currently on the plane making our way to California when I decided to check on my best friend.

Its been almost 2 weeks since I heard from her and plus I wanted to check on my god baby.

Finding out that my bestie is really pregnant, in my opinion is good. But knowing her, she still haven't told Chris the news yet which is crazy.

She fears that he'll deny the baby and leave her. But it's not like she'll be on her own— she has me.

After shooting her a quick text I felt like I was being watched. Looking behind me I didn't see anyone.

It's crazy I been on this tour with August for 3 weeks now and he's been behaving professionally and he only calls or hit me up when its dealing with business.

But, am I crazy for wanting him to call me just because?

Once the plane landed a van picked us up taking us to our hotels. My room was across the hallway from August and to say I was excited was an understatement.

As I got settled in my room a FaceTime call from Chandra came in. Knowing it was the girls I answered quickly with a bright smile.

"Hey Kaykay." I sang loudly.

"Hey Ms.Danielle. Where is uncle auggie?" She said in a sleepy tone.

Stale facing her, which cause a small laugh from her.

"So you called me looking for that knuckle head ?"

"Mhmm"

"We wanted to tell him goodnight and we love him before bed" Maya said coming out of no where.

"Since yall don't miss and love me I guess I go to his room and see if he's up." I said as I got up from my comfy king size bed.

"We do!" The three of them said in unison which cause a small smile to grace my lips.

Making sure to grab my key card, I made my way across the hall. Before I could knock the door swung open and a light skinned girl with curly hair walked out with August right behind.

Stepping a side I let her by and he stood there in his boxers shocked, as if he was caught doing some illegal shit.

Clearing my throat, I stated what I came over to his room for.

He tried explaining himself as if I was his mama or some. Not realizing a tear slipped and I was still on FaceTime. I heard shuffling and quickly picked up the phone.

" Hey girls, call your uncle he should answer now okay?"

" okay we love you auntie goodnight" i hear Chay say,

Grabbing my stuff for my shower, I headed to the bathroom only to be stopped by a knock on the door.

Ignoring it I went to shower, whoever it was would just have to wait until morning. I was in no mood to deal with anyone.

August

My little light bright hit me up once I made it to Cali, but I wasn't planning on letting her slide through just yet. But she start sending a nigga pictures and telling a nigga what she gon' do me.

Lets be real though. Who turns down free head? I know I damn sho aint its been a min.

But as I was letting her out Danielle was at the door. I felt bad as hell but then I shrugged it off.

Truth be told I'm single and furthermore shawty ain't checking for me anyways.

After I said my goodnights to my nieces, I went to see if she wanted to go get dome food with crew but she ignored me.

One thing about Aug, I'm never pressed over a bitch. She wanted to be strictly business so be it.

Business only it shall be ...

Sorry for any errors !!!