Good night

Seokjin was busy doing the house chores again its been a week since he stayed at Min's mansion. Yoongi's mom was back to his own mansion leaving this words "you have my words. I want you to be real." And it makes Seokjin motivated— Mrs. Min is kind, warm, but savage at times.

And Jungkook was back to school and back to his own room.

And that only means... Seokjin is sleeping in the floor or sofa he still can choose where to sleep.

Even though Seokjin doesn't feel the boredom at Min's mansion... He still miss teaching at the nursery school. He missed the children in the nursery. So here he is... Knocking at Yoongi's door.

"What are you doing here? Did I ask you to go here?" Yoongi said without looking at Jin. But he was 100% sure that it was Seokjin.

"How did you know that it was me?" Seokjin asked amazingly. Why would he not? Its just been a week since he stayed at Min's Residence but why Yoongi can guess that it was Seokjin who entered the room.

"It was just..." It was just the feeling of cozy. Since the kiss happened, since Seokjin stayed in the mansion and since Yoongi give his trust to Jin. He felt this coziness around Jin. But he is still trying his best to push away Seokjin. He is restraining himself because he don't want to break his own rules.

"Just?" Seokjin asked curiously.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi said with irritation. Seokjin sighed.

"Ah... Oh yeah." Jin started.

"Can I ask if I can go back to my job!?" It was in the contract that he can't work to others unless the contract is ended.

"I mean I can take care of Jungkook at school too. That would be a win win situation." Jin muttered as a fact.

Jin was right... Yoongi needs someone who will look for his son while he was not around and that was Seokjin whom he can trust to his son safety.

"Okay you can go back." Yoongi agreeing to Jin... shortly and grabbed the papers and put it in his suit case. When Yoongi was about to leave the room Jin called him.

"Yoongi wait." Jin said and walked near him they are facing each other you can spot the difference with their height.

"Your neck tie is messed... I guess you are not good at tying neck ties because its really messed up." Yoongi was staring the older while Jin was busily tying the neck tie. When Seokjin was done he looked at Yoongi and smiled.

"It's all done." Seokjin said.

"Woaaah what a lovely couple in the morning. This is such a relationship goals. What do you think babe?" Hoseok said to his boyfriend Namjoon.

"It is my Hoseok. I'm crying." Namjoon said and he acted as if he was wiping his tears.

"Me too. Wipe my tears honey." Hoseok said.

Yoongi faced the two.

"You fucker! Lets go if I'm late at todays appointment I will kick you both." Yoongi said and walked out quickly to avoid Seokjin.

"You've done so very well hyung." Namjoon and Hoseok compliments Jin.

"Keep it up hyung." Hoseok added.

"Jung Hoseok!!! I swear to God both of you if you didn't go down there I will really kick your balls!" Yoongi said irritatedly cause he can feel that they're talking about him.

"Daaaad!" Jungkook said shouting.

"Where is appa? Are you going to teach again?" Jungkook asked while hugging Seokjin's legs.