Family Day

"Good morning Seokjin." Mrs. Min greeted Jin.

"Good morning." Jin answered smiling.

The moment he woke up he never saw his son and Yoongi. He's been looking for them in the whole mansion.

"Are you looking for Kookie and Yoongi?" Jin nodded.

"They'll be back. Come and join me let's eat our breakfast." Mrs. Min said to Jin.

While they were eating...

"I saw Yoongi kissed your forehead last night." Jin almost spit his tea.

"What? He what?" Jin asked with a disbelief.

"I know it right. I myself was surprised too when I saw him kissed your forehead." Mrs. Min smirked.

Jin lowkey smiled—

After they ate their breakfast the maids clean the dishes for them—

While Jin went back to Yoongi's room he observed the younger's room, he can see that the mafia boss has a cute side too— because he keep some cute papers that were cutely folded in a fish bowl.

He seats on the chair where the study table is... he saw a small picture frame— there are three kids in the picture. He guess that Yoongi was in the middle since he has a cute small eyes, a cute button nose and white skin— and the left side was Nanase and the right side...

"Who is he?" He asked.

He looks at the other picture frame...

He saw Yoongi's graduation day picture nanase and Yoongi are in the picture but the other guy was not with them anymore.

"Wait... The guy looks like Jungkook." Jin muttered while looking at the frame.

Jin is trying to sync everything in his system—

"So the guy in this picture was Jungkook's real— " Jin was cut out with his thoughts.

"DAAAAD!" Jungkook suddenly came wearing pastel tshirt, jumper, and pair of shoes. He find his son adorable—

"Kookie." Jin greeted.

"Dad. Let's go appa is waiting outside you should wear this." Jungkook pulled the shirt in his backpack.

"Tadaaa!"

"My nursery teacher is my..." He flipped the shirt on the other side.

"Dad." Jungkook said revealing his bunny teeth.

"Awww you are so sweet kookie." Jin said and hugged Jungkook.

"You are late." Yoongi said.

Jin smirked. "Is that how you great your husband early in the morning?" Jin pouted.

Yoongi blushed when he saw Jin pouting cutely1-

"Oh sorry hyung." Yoongi muttered.

Jin pulled Yoongi in his waist. "Good morning." Jin said and kissed Yoongi's slightly red cheeks.

🌸

They arrived at a picnic ground.

"So we are having a picnic?" Jin said.

"Dad! I told you dad would not get it! I told you we should build the tent!" Jungkook said whining. It was Jungkook's plan he wanted to have a family day... because it's been awhile since him and Yoongi went out— but since he have Seokjin as his dad they should go out for a picnic day!