Thank You

Jin woke up staring at the ceiling thinking what happened to him? Where he is? He looked at the small hand wrap at his waist. He saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully. He stroked Jungkook's hair

"You are such an angel your dad was lucky to have you." Jin muttered a fact.

I need to get up now and say thank you to his father. When Seokjin was about to walk outside the room he heard the door open widely and saw a man with a smile of a sunshine.

"Woah! You are really fucking good looking." Jin blinked...

"Oh! My manners. My name is Jung Hoseok, I'll be the best man on your wedding." Hoseok shakes his hands towards Jin's automatically.

"Ah—" Jin was trying to process everything—

"Samchon?!" Jungkook get up from bed quickly to hug his hoseok samchon.

"Kookie!" Hoseok said and hugged Jungkook.

"Samchon! This is teacher Seokjin... My soon to be Dad." Jungkook said smiling... Seokjin awkwardly smile—

"I'm sorry— that was— misunderstanding— !" Seokjin said muttered— Hoseok walked near to seokjin while carrying kookie.

"You are attracted with my tsundere fucking Yoongi hyung." Hoseok smiled teasingly.

"Wait— No?!" Shit! Do I really look so attracted with my student's appa?

"Hey! Babe... Stop teasing the visi-- Seokjin hyung?!" Namjoon said when he saw Seokjin.

"What the fuck you are doing here?!" Namjoon said and hugged Jin.

Jin knocked his head. "Your words young man!" And breakaway from Namjoon's hug afraid that he might end up breaking his bones—

"Sorry hyung." Namjoon said and looked at his boyfriend... His boyfriends hands were over his chest same with Jungkook.

"Care to explain Kim Namjoon?" Hoseok said.

"How dare you to hug my soon to be Dad?" Kookie said with a 'hmf'

Namjoon chuckled. "Seokjin hyung is my cousin."

"Really! Oh fuck namjoon why didn't you tell me?! Is he single?" Hoseok directly asked... Jin blushed because of embarrassment.

"Samchon what is that?"

"It is your dad's requirements go ask him." Hoseok command to Jungkook. Jungkook run outside the room to ask his appa about his requirements.

"Hm... Seokjin hyung." Hoseok said smiling cutely.

"Can you please change my best friend... I mean break those walls around him. Teach him that he deserves to be loved... Not to be hate. Because he is a soft ball too." Hoseok said and hold Seokjin's hands.

"Eh? Why me? Why should I do that?" Seokjin asked confused.

"Because you are the only one who can do that." Hoseok smiled.

"Eh I don't know." Jin answered awkwardly

"Anyways I know you have to thank him for saving your life." Namjoon butted in.

"Oh really lets go to his office then." Hoseok said lively and pushed Jin's back.

They saw Yoongi with Jungkook.

"Yah! Jung Hoseok! What the fuck did you said with my son?! You shit head--" yoongi stopped from cursing Hoseok when he saw Jin.

"You're awake." Yoongi managed to say and of course looked away—

"Yeah." Seokjin lowered his head.

"Appa what is single and v— Hoseok samchon what was that again?" Jungkook asked—

Hoseok was about to answer when Jin looked at Jungkook and talked—

"When you are older kookie you'll understand." Jin explained.

"Hm... Kay." Jungkook said.

Yoongi was shocked (shookt) because his son never listens to anything especially when it was his curiosity hits him.

"Lets go Jin appa." Jungkook said pulling Jin's hands into the kitchen.

🌸

They followed the two in the kitchen—

"I think Jungkook really likes Jin hyung." Hoseok said while leaning on the wall.

"Wow. I didn't know that you're close with him." Yoongi sarcastically said.

"Hyung. Jin Hyung and Namjoon our cousins." Hoseok said putting his arm around Namjoon's shoulder—

"What?! When did that happen?!" Yoongi asked uncomfortably because he saw Jin staring at him and smiled.

"Hyung one of stupidest question you've asked for this month. Of course since birth!" Hoseok answered deadpanned—

"Fuck you!" Yoongi said and went to his office.

"I guess Yoongi hyung is in the indenial stage of love?"

"Ahem! I mean crushing on someone." Hoseok rephrasing the word love.

"teacher Seokjin? Can you marry my appa? I really want someone who'll stay for my appa forever." Jungkook said while eating his pancakes.

"Appa has been lonely for so long. Even though he have a cute, and genius son like me. I know he needs someone who'll take good care of him when he's sick." Jungkook explained to Seokjin.

"Jungkook a two person who does not love each other can't marry." Seokjin explained.

"Hm... Then when you will love my appa?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"Ah Jungkook eat your food. I'll talk to your dad." Seokjin excusing himself to Jungkook.

Seokjin knocked on the door.

"Come in." Yoongi asked and Seokjin opened the door revealing a Min Yoongi, with his eye glasses that makes him more handsome.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked without looking at Seokjin.

"Ah... I just want to say thank you." Seokjin said.

Yoongi put a piece of paper on the center table of his office.

"Read this." Yoongi said.

----