Chapter 15 > It's fine

SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG BUT I AM BACK!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STILES POV

I quickly closed my mouth and composed myself. "Umm.. Hi Austin. I didn't know you did physical therapy." I tried my best to not sound too uncomfortable. "It's okay if you want to switch therapists that's fine. I mean, I am kind of the one who caused the injury in the first place. So, if you feel weird with me I can go grab the other doctor. "No, Austin it was a long time ago. I need this. It's fine"

That evening when I got home Derek was not happy with my story. "Stiles how could you have possibly said yes to him. He hurt you, severely! I should be ripping his throat out, with my teeth!" He was angry but I just took my one hand and laid him back unto the couch. I sat on his lap, held his face, and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "It's fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a over a week since my first session. Austin and I were getting along and making progress. Derek was getting better at not growling when he came with me to my sessions. I was actually healing faster than I should I guess you pick up some things when running with wolves *giggle.* I was cleared to get back on the ice but Austin did have to be there to guide me through some stuff.

It was all going good until on Friday. We were on the ice going through my routine when I did a jump. I landed straight down on my blade and collapsed. By ankle twisted out and it was very painful. I didn't scream. I just sat there stunned. All of my hard work thrown away after one misstep. The doctor said I shouldn't skate on it. I didn't listen. I scheduled extra long sessions with Austin and I was determined to make it to the olympics one way or the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all sitting on he couch back stage of the rink. Everyone was looking at me. I was at the Olympics. It was almost my turn to go up. My ankle was wrapped in an ace bandage and I could see how scared the pack was. "Are you sure you want to do this stiles." Scott's voice was so soft. "It's fine"