Chapter 2.2 > My Sourwolf

THIS IS THE CONTINUATION THAT I HAD TO REMOVE OFF OF THE LAST CHAPTER. NOTE THAT THESE WERE WRITTEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BY A VERY TIRED TEEN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEREK'S POV

I woke up wrapped in the arms of my spastic mate. I guess I accidentally woke him up because he started to move around and murmur. " What time is it," he said while rubbing his eyes. " Stiles, babe, it's 9 in the morning." Thats when he really shot out of bed." You gotta go sourwolf. I need to go out today. I promised someone I would do something. I love you, I'm sorry. " He was rambling as always until eventually grabbed him and kissed his cheek. " It's okay Stiles. I see you  later okay.." and with that I was out the window.

STILES POV

Derek just left and I'm now getting ready to go to the rink. Sometimes Derek is so understanding I feel even worse for lying to him. My dad had left already but he left my song on a note on the fridge.

{ I know that this competition is about honoring the greats. And I know you love Sotnikova so I think you should do her 2014 winning performance. I know you can do it. I want you to hyper extend your best tricks. I love you, be safe. }

I love Sotnikova. I've been trying to learn her 2014 performance for years. I've kind of got it down and I'm glad dad wants me to go for it. She does use flexibility in some turns so hyper extension should give me more power. I grab an apple and head towards the jeep. Once I get to the rink I take more time to stretch. I know that forth performance i need to be as stretched as possible and the technique need s to be absolutely amazing. Once I'm out on the ice I take a lot of time to work on individual skills before putting them together.

I look at my phone and realize that its 3:30. That means I've ben doing 6 hours of nonstop work. I fell on my butt so many times. There was one trick I couldn't get down and I needed up scraping up my face pretty bad. No worries though, I can cover all the cuts and bruises with my make up and then head to the preserve.

I tend to be able to clean up nicely so now the I'm actually almost into the preserve you can't notice any of my bruises or that i have makeup on in general. I may or may not have given myself an actual bat on the back of that. But was speechless when I saw Derek. He had a whole picnic set up just like our first date almost 2 years ago. I had met Derek when I was a young boy but we never started dating until the whole werwolf thing when I was 16. He was a smart boy, out of high school by 14 out of college by 18 and now at 20 he is still the love of my life.

" Hey baby," he greeted me. I was in shock. " Der, this is so beautiful." He just chuckled. We laughed, ate and reminisced under the moonlight. W were about to leave until Derek go down on one knee. " Mieczyslaw Stiles Stilinski, I remember when I was ten and you had just lost your mom. You were eight with an alcoholic father. From then on I took care of you. But soon we both had to grow up. You left me with a promise. You said ' Derek Hale, I swear one day I will marry you. We'll be together forever. Please promise me that'. We were both crying. I was 15 the fire had just happened and you're dad was taking you away from me. He said that you couldn't keep living with a nerd. No 15 year old should make it to college that fast. But I made a promise Stiles. And I intend to keep it. I found you 4 years later. I never expected you to want me back in you're life considering the circumstances but you did. You have always been the love of my life. Will you make me the happiest man alive and Marry Me?"

I was in tears. We both were. " Yes Yes A million times yes Der." I was over joyed! He put the ring on my finger and pulled me in a tight hug. He gave me a quick kiss. " I'm marrying the man of my dreams."

" Yes you are Sourwolf. Yes you are."