Chapter 7 > Big Guy

STILES POV

The drive to the rink was very much silent. I'm still kind of shocked that Derek actually came. We got inside and the look on his face was priceless. He had seen my poster. " The Olympics?" he asked staring at me with wide eyes. " States next week. If I win then I'm going to the Olympics." I said smoothly. He didn't look like he was saying anything anytime soon. " It all started when I was 4..

.... I missed the fight because my coach got Adelina Sotnikova to come teach me. I ended up with bruises because there is one skill that I couldn't get down. And coach makes all her boys stay shirtless so they can get accustomed to the cold." I had finished the story and Derek looked amazed. " Adelina Sotnikova as in the Gold Medal Olympian?" I knew Derek loved sports but I didn't know he kept up with winter ones. " Yes Der."

" Stiles, who is this?" I heard Coach as she approached us. " Ex- fiancé" I said hanging my head down. " And you're here to fix it..." She was too smart. " You can have the free skate today." Oh how I loved her. She went back into her office and I turned back to Derek. " Do you believe me now.." He paused. " I think I owe you an apology, Stiles." he sounded said. " You don't owe me anything. I should have told you. Now let's get on this ice "

I stepped right onto the ice with such grace that Derek was in awe. " Ok Big Guy, Let's see it." I said persuading him onto the ice. He took one step and fell flat on his face. I couldn't stop laughing. " Now I get why you have bruises." That made me smile a bit. I helped him up and held onto his hand as I taught him how to skate. He was getting the hang of it until he accidentally turned around causing us both to fall on the ice. We were hysterical. My lungs hurt after that.

" I want you to be my fiancé again," He said. I smiled a smile so big the cheshire cat would be scared. " You may have thought you sent me away , but I never stopped being you're fiancé." I rhymed on purpose. " You're so stupid but I love you . I'm sorry I ever doubted you. Marry Me?" Derek had already managed to get up. I flipped myself up and gave him a quick kiss. " Of Course Sourwolf!"

Derek had wanted to stay and see my routine but I told him wanted it to be a surprise. Before he had to leave he promised he would come to states. I practiced a couple times then went home to tell dad the good news. He was so happy for us. I fell asleep feeling the best I have in a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. I HAVE THREE MORE CHAPTERS COMING!! AFTER THAT I WAS PLANNING ON ANOTHER BOOK AS A SEQUEL TO THIS OR I MIGHT JUST CONTINUE EVERYTHING ON HERE. I DO HAVE TWO OTHER BOOK IDEADS COMING TO YOU SOON BUT I DO GO BACK TO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK SO WE'LL SEE HOW I'M ABLE TO UPDATE. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

PEACE

-HALE