Chapter 2.1 > My Sourwolf

THIS CHAPTER IS MAINLY ALL ABOUT STEREK... YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A STEREK SHIPPER TO ENJOY THIS BUT DO KNOW THAT I WILL NOT STAND FOR ANY HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally got back to the house it was 2 a.m.. Dad's probably sound asleep so I decided to leave the lights off and just trudge up to my room. These are normal hours for weekends but Coach had worked me extra hard today. But you have to top yourself if you want to stay on top. As I trudged into my room I didn't even bother to get changed I just threw my bag to side and flopped face down on my bed. " Sneaking in this late.." I heard an all too familiar voice say from the corner of my room. I was so frightened I managed to jump ( more like fall) off my bed and onto the floor my heart racing a hundred miles per hour. " JESUS CHRIST DER I SWEAR ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!" I managed to whisper yell at him as I clutched my heart and attempted to get back up. Of course being me, I slipped but he caught me right before I could hit my head. " You're so stupid, babe", he said almost laughing to the point of death. I pushed us both on the bed and now I couldn't stop laughing.

" I hate you!", I huffed like a little kid.

"No you don't"

"I should.."

"But you don't ."

"No I don't."

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before he got up to sit in the chair. " Why are you here sourwolf ?" I loved calling him that so much that he doesn't protest anymore. " You missed the meeting," he said calmly. He never used his alpha voice on me. I was his mate, he would never hurt me. " And now you look like you've been worked like a slave," his voice was more soft with an underlying tone of sadness. I know he hated to see me so exhausted. " I'm Fine Der. Now, tell me what happened at the meeting." Even when I don't go to the pack meetings I still care about what actually happened in my absence. " We have our biggest fight happening on Sunday. You don't have to worry but we need you as the distraction. You throw the bomb and divert them. You get that right and we'll win no problem." I never understood how he could talk about these things so smoothly. My eyes widened as I realized that he had used his ' If we don't get this right we may not survive' voice. But I know I can handle it.

DEREK'S POV

I know Stiles doesn't like these things. He looks terrified. " Hey, hey lets just calm down and talk about something else," I said as I sat beside him. " I have a surprise." His face instantly lit up. I knew how much he loved surprises. He started jumping up and down screaming " What is it? What is it?" I had to grab him to get him down. "You'll find out tomorrow at 5 if you'll meet me at the preserve, for now lets just go to bed, okay?" He just couldn't stop smiling but he nodded as he climbed into bed. I climbed in next to him and just watched him fall asleep. Before he was fully out of it he whispered " Love you sourwolf". I count help but smile. He alway made me smile a smile I myself haven't seen since my family was alive. That's when I knew that tomorrow i was going to be the luckiest man alive.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN WRITING THIS AT 12 IN THE MORNING. THIS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN LONGER. BUT DO NOT WORRY THE NEXT PART TO THIS WILL BE UP .