Chapter 13 > Hurt

STILES POV

I woke up and felt something tight on my leg. I sat up to see that I was in a hospital room where all the pack where staring at me. "How long have I been out?," I questioned. "Just a couple hours." I heard Isaac from the corner. I silently wonder why Lola wasn't here but then I looked down. I looked down to see my ankle wrapped up in a lot of bandages. "Where is she?" As soon as the words came out of my mouth, Derek was walking in with her. She has tear stained cheeks and her eyes told me that she has been crying. Her hand was wrapped up and I couldn't help but feel a little twinge of pain in my heart.

Come here baby." I called her over. She came and I pulled her up onto the bed. The pack had already left to give us some time alone. I we both sat crossed legged facing each other. I could see how she was shrinking into yourself. "Tell me what happened baby?" My voice was low. I could tell she had a headache. "I'm so sorry." She cried out. The tears began rolling down her face and I just trapped her and held her. After calming her down she finally explained.

"I got angry," she whispered. I knew she had anger issues. They were severe for a child her age and we were getting her help. I was going to try to conceal her until she continued. " I was screaming and thrashing. Issac came and held me. The more he told me it was okay the more I was upset. I punched him in the eye. He feels bad so he's not healing it. I began to punch the ice with all the force I have in my tiny body. Papa and Scott had to help Isaac get me up." I could hear the sorrow in her voice. I could feel the tears coming out of my eyes. " It's broken. My hand. I managed to bust a couple knuckles. Now I'm hurt and you are too. You won't be able to follow you're dreams and it just hurts so bad. My heart just hurts. I'm so sorry." She was really crying now.

I pulled her closer to me and we just stayed like that. I had a six year old who was already in the 4th grade. She had this burden on her shoulders. She might be the youngest person to make it to the olympics one day. She has a messed up family to take care of. She's so small but has to be an adult. I was proud of her but to see her like this broke my heart. We stayed there for as long as I remember." It's going to be okay Lola. Everything is going to be okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I THOUGHT WE NEED SOME STILES AND LOLA FEELS. LOLA IS VERY SMART FOR HER AGE. SHE HAS A LOT GOING ON. I MAY GO MORE INTO HER PROBLEMS AND BACKSTORY. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER.

PEACE

- HALE