Chapter 28

Toni POV ---2 Months later

It was 2 months after the shit went down and still no sign of enemies, which was kinda surprising because I would've thought they'd make a comeback by now. That's besides the point though, I was going on my 4 month of pregnancy and was so happy.

Even though the first 2 months was hectic, the past month and a half were great. Everyone was on good terms living good. The cartel was jumping even tho I couldn't have no part in it. Travis, Aug, and Amali have been a big help to me which was kinda annoying from time to time because they were so cautious that something might've happened, like me going into labor, crazy.

But other than that, everything was good. Kerria and Liaa were also helpful. They'd come over and spend nights at my house whenever Trav had to make late drops for Unc and wouldn't be able to come home til early morning. I'd be lonely so I always call them since Mali be with Aug even tho I know she wouldn't mind.

At the moment I was getting ready to go to my doctors appointment which was scheduled to be at 11:35 and it was already hitting 11. I was just now getting out of the shower and putting on some comfy clothes, while Trav was playing video games waiting on me, which was a first. Normally it'd be the other way around.

"I'm ready baybeh," I said as I grabbed my purse.

He got up from the couch walking up and grabbing me by my waist and we walked out th door together. Walking towards the car, he opened my door for me and I simply thanked him.

"Are you excited?," I asked closing the car door.

I didn't know about him, but I was so excited to see my la baybeh and the heartbeat and things. This being my first child, I was so fascinated by everything.

"Hell yea I'm excited baybeh. The question is when is we gon' find out what we havin' cuz I'm tired'a waitin." Trav said with a hint of irritation in his voice as he closed his car door.

I sighed,"I know baybeh we just gotta couple mo' weeks. So more than likely we'll find out on my next appointment."

"Bout muthafuckin' time." He huffed.

He was too impatient about every damn thing. He's literally the type of person that just couldn't wait for things to happen and I really didn't like that at times.

"Just be patient baybeh it won't be that damn long." I rolled my eyes.

Once we pulled up to the doctor, I grew more excited than what I already was. I was so ready to see my baby.

Hopping out the car, I pulled my purse up on my shoulder walking in with Trav following behind. As we made our way to the front desk, checking and getting signed in, we sat down and waited to be called to the back.

I glanced over and saw a woman and her baby sitting across from me and it instantly made me smile because in a few months I'd be doing the same.

I don't know if it was my hormones or not but I start to realize that I was crying  because it was a beautiful site to see.

"What the hell you cryin' for?" Trav whispered to me.

I sniffed,"That woman and her baby are so adorable Trav."

He stale faced me,"Get yo emotional ass up and come on here. I'm sittin' here thinkin' Some was wrong hell but it's just yo fucked up ass hormones."

I wiped my eyes and chuckled,"Dang way to cheer me up."

I got up and walked to the back going into the room. I sat on the bed laying back already prepared to see my baby.

The doctor walked in,"Hello to the beautiful couple and their little bun in the oven." She beamed.