Chapter 4

August POV

After the little incident at the shop, we all decided to go back to Mali's place. That was foul as fuck what Makayla did and I already know Mali not gone brush that off easily, yesterday was only the beginning of the added on beef Makayla brought up.

Ever since that shit happened at the trap, we all stopped fuckin' wit them niggas, now all of a sudden them bitches wanna be on some petty shit wit Amali and Toni.

Sooner or lata' some shit gone pop off and it ain't gone be pretty. I just don't know why they just come outta nowhere wantin' ta' start shit. Everyday at school after that shit, they walked past us like nun happened, and we neva' did say shit ta' dem', so now I'm kinda confused on why they wanna say some slick petty shit now.

But one day dem' bitches gone get they asses whooped, and I feel like that day comin' sooner than I expect.

I walked ta' Amali's room ta' check up on her, cuz she ain't been talkin' like she usually would. I know that hit her.

"Mali BayBeh how ya holdin' up?" I asked walking into her room. She was on her phone scrolling through it.

"I'm straight." She said lowly continuing to scroll through her phone.

"Mali ya' know ya' can talk ta' me if ya' hurtin' don't hold all this in." I said sitting on her bed.

"I'm mad at the fact that she go and use what I told her bout my parents against me bruh, that ain't cool. I got some much dirt on her and I ain't neva' spilled it! But it's all good, she better hope I don't see her ass on the streets, Imma murk her and her sister on spot wit no regrets." She said.

"Mali I know she hurt you and all, but don't go doin' no stupid shit and put yo' life onna' line cuz what she did. You gotta lot lookin' up fa' and doin' some shit like that gone put allat onna' line." I told her.

She looked at me,"Aug she crossed the line. We already gotta get her and the othas' fa' what they did a while back. And what she did yesterday just put icing on the cake." She said as she walked out the room.

I sighed and rubbed my hand down my face. War is bout ta' start and I don't think they even know it.

Amali POV

As I walked down the stairs I saw Toni and Trav all over each other on my couch.

"Y'all better stop allat before I end up wit a niece or nephew, lil nasties!" I said disgusted.

They sucked their teeth,"Girl if you'on get the fuck..." Trav said.

"You actin like you and Aug some angels." Toni said.

"We is some angels, ain't that right BayBeh" August said coming down the stairs.

Toni straight faced him," Ya goin' to hell fa' lyin'." I couldn't do nun but laugh.

"Y'all a trip. But aye y'all wanna go somewhere, I'm bored." I said sitting down.

Which was true, and plus I needed to do sum' to get my mind off what I plan on doin' ta' dem' bitches when I see em' cuz what Makayla did yesterday wasn't cool at all. I'd neva' do no foul shit like that.