Chapter 11

After Prom--Toni POV

We arrived ta' this bomb ass restaurant and it's just what we needed. I was so damn hungry and all they had at prom was fuckin' crackers and cheese and damn lemonade. Like the hell, so we decided ta' eat out.

We sat down. Mali sat beside me. Aug sat across from Mali and Trav sat across from me.

"Man it's a good thing we decided ta' eat out, I was finna get mad as fuck when I seen what they had at prom. Ain't even have no damn cake!" Trav said.

"Nigga shut yo' hungry ass up, that's all you do." Aug said annoyed.

"Nigga you should be sayin' it too. Ole long ass toothpick. Lookin' like the number 1" Trav said busting out laughing.

"Nigga you trynna talk? How the fuck you buff at the top, but got fuckin' pixie stick ass legs nigga? Fuck outta hea'." Aug said with that hyena laugh.

"Ugh I wish y'all ass would shut the hell up. Ain't nobody got time fa' y'all ta' be goin' back and forth. We trynna' eat hell." Mali said whining.

They all got quiet. It's just amazing how if me or her would say something ta' them and they would instantly shut up. But then another time they'd have something smart to say. We'd still shut they asses down doe'.

Then this waitress comes ta' our table switching hard as fuck. She gone end up breaking her back. When she arrived at our table, I knew right then she was gone be a problem, cuz she directed all her attention ta' Aug and Trav.

"Good evening, would you guys like to order?" The waitress said directly to Aug and Trav smiling.

I looked at her,"Duh why you think we here?" I said while she turned and rolled her eyes.

I looked at her name tag,"Umm Connie is it? If you gone have a nasty ass attitude, I don't want yo ass takin' my order. Now let's try that again?" I said to her fake smiling.

"Right like bitch, don't get fucked up in this restaurant. We'll beat yo' ass den' report you. Fuck wit us." Amali said sternly.

She huffed a little,"Good evening, may I take your orders?" She said to all of us.

"That's more like it." I said fake smiling at her. If I didn't want to get kicked outta this place, I would've mopped the floor wit her big ass.

We ordered our food and enjoyed each other's company. We actually had a great time.

"Y'all so mean bruh, y'all ain't have ta' do the waitress like that." Aug said.

"Yes the fuck we did, if we didn't she'd probably woulda tried ta' come home wit us when we left." Amali said rolling her eyes.

"Oh did we tell y'all that we bumped into Hoe-laysia and her side kick in the bathroom at prom? And before y'all ask...no I didn't try to shoot them." Amali said rolling her eyes at the last part.

"She did sucka' punch Makayla doe'." I said sipping on my drink.

Trav gasped putting his hand to his chest,"Whattttt? I'm shocked as fuck. Shocked you ain't do mo' den' that." He said as her continued to eat his hot wing.

She side-eyed him,"Anyways, when we walked in, dey was sayin' some shit, but when dey seen us dey shut the fuck up. I got a feelin' dey plottin' some shit against us, but I ain't worried. It ain't nun we can't handle." She said eating her fries.