Chapter 5

3 Days Later --Toni POV

As I opened my eyes , all I saw was a pair of green eyes starring at me. "Mali what the fuck?!" I yelled as I jumped out of the bed. She was crying laughing.

"Don't be doin' things like that, you could've just gotten shot." I chuckled rubbing my eyes.

"Sorry girl but I was just wakin' ya' up, we gotta get to school." She said walking towards the bathroom.

15 minutes later she came out with a black crop top on the said "I'm The Type" across it with white denim jeans on and her Oreo retro 6s. She flat ironed her curly blonde hair letting it hang down her back.

This is another reason why Amali is my bestfriend. She always dress to impress. She was never one to just throw on anything just because, unless she wasn't goin' anywhere important.

She stayed rocking the latest shit that came out, and always bought new stuff when the first come out. And when she went out, niggas was always trynna' get at her, maybe that's one reason why Aug is always overly protective of her.

"Go bestfriend that's my bestfriend that my bestfriend. Yasss you betta you betta!" I said clapping doing my dance.

She was laughing,"Why you gots to be ignit all the time?"

"Girl ya' know I had to do it, you stay slayed up ready ta' stunt." I said cheesing walking to the bathroom.

20 minutes later I came out with a blue crop top on that had "BOSS" on the front with my black denim jeans and my blue and black retro 6s. I decided to match wit Amali today, and stunt along wit her.

"We on that gangsta shit today ain't we?" She said looking at our outfits.

I snapped a few pics,"You already know, but come on before we be late for school, I don't feel like hearin' nobody mouth." I said walking out the front door.

15 minutes later --Aug POV

As Trav and I walked to our lockers, I looked to the side to see Amali and Toni walking towards us. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Amali, she was so gorgeous.

I know her and Toni dressed alike on purpose, they stay trynna' look betta' than somebody, but that wasn't hard for them ta' do. All these bum bitches at this school wasn't too pretty, but always tried to flounce they ass in a nigga face.

"Bruh look at Mali and Toni. They trynna' be twins and shit." I said bumping Trav chuckling.

As they made their way towards us, I instantly grabbed Amali by the waist pecking her lips.

"Hey BayBeh, witcho fine ass, You and Toni outchea' bein' twins and shit doe'." I said smirking.

"Yea she trynna' match my fly today." Toni said flipping her hair.

Amali looked at Toni with the "really nigga" face,"Girl I had my outfit on before you the fuck?" She said chuckling.

"Yea but my BayBeh rock it betta' than you Mali, ya' gotta admit." Trav said.

I looked at Trav,"Nigga if you'on get the fuck..." Me and Mali said unison causing us all to crack up.

Eventually our laughs started to die down once we seen Makayla and Malaysia walking down the hallway holding Justin's and Terrell's hand.