Chapter 14

Amali POV

Today, Toni and I finally had a day off work and I was beyond excited. I was laying in bed watching tv and smokin a blunt, just chillin. Aug was at the studio, so I couldn't bother him. I planned on goin to the mall with Toni, he should be here when I get back. I called Toni.

T: Hello?

A: Hey girl, whatchu doin'?

T: Nun smokin' a blunt and eatn'.

A: As always. But you wanna go to Lennox today? Since we ain't got nun else to do?

T: Sure. Trav at work and I'm here bein' a loner so why not.

A: Aight. I'll be by in a few.

T: Oki. I'll be waitin'. Love you.

A: Oki. Love you too.

I hung up and finished my blunt before goin' to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I came out after about 15 minutes putting on some sweats and a t-shirt. I slipped my Nike slides on and left out the door.

About 10 minutes later, I pulled up at Toni's house waiting for her to come out. I kept honking the horn, cuz she act like I'm not out here! She finally came out.

"Damn yeen have to honk the damn horn that many times!" She said gettin in the car.

I started to back up out the driveway,"Obviously I had to since you didn't come out." I said driving down the road.

We had a little conversation until we arrived to Lennox. I loved this store. We came here every now and then since we got to ATL. I'm so glad we made this move. I've had so much fun bein' hea'. Atlanta was by far the best place I've eva' been to.

Well Atlanta was basically the only place I've been to. Couldn't fly out ta' otha' states regularly cuz I was always doin' something in Nola that kept me from experiencin' that. But allat bouta' change.

We walked in the mall, and Toni instantly went ta' the shoe section grabbin' a pair of heels.

"Girl are you really gonna get another pair of red bottoms? You own like 10 pairs already." I said to Toni. She was a shoe freak.

"Girl stop over exaggeratin'. I only have 5 pair. I can keep addin' ta' the collection." She said cheesing.

"Close enough hell. But I like this Michael Kors watch! I think Imma get it." I said admiring the watch.

It was a gold diamond encrusted watch that made me want it even more. It was so sparkly.

"Girl you know you can't be spending a lot of money. We ain't gettin' that much money workin' at the salon." Toni said.

"I know. But wait til' we start workin' at Unca Stack cartel. We gone be set." I said clapping.

I was patiently waitin' fa' Unca Stack ta' say we could join his cartel. I was in desperate need of makin' fast money, again. It was like I was crackhead beggin' fa' Coke.

She laughed,"Ghetto ass." She said causing me to laugh.

We went and paid for our stuff. As we walked outside some dude bumped into Toni making her drop her bags. I turned around.

"Aye Bruh watch where the-" She stopped and looked at the dude.

"My bad." The dude said. He looked kinda familiar.