Chapter 21

Toni POV

"So, ya tellin' me that's where y'all went?" I asked.

We were currently in the middle of a conversation about Amali, Liaa, and Keria goin' out beatin' up Crystal. I know I'm pregnant and all, but shit I kinda wanted ta' see that. I was kinda upset I damnit missed out on the fun.

"Man I wanted ta' go." I pouted.

"I wish you coulda went, but allat probably would've been too much fa' you now, since ya' know, ya' pregnant and all." Keria said.

"Damn it was that bad?"

"Guh yea, Amali got that damn crowbar and was like, wasn't you the bitch that got her ass beat at the club? You should've neva fucked wit me cuz you bouta get beat up. Boo Boo BOP Aye! That bitch got dropped Aye!" Liaa sung her lil remix causing everyone ta' erupt in laughter.

"Hell yea, now Mali really did beat that bitch up. YUP!" Keria said, makin' me cry of laughter.

"I'm not foolin' wit y'all ta night." I said wipin' my eyes. They are some characters.

"Hell, I shoulda' did mo' than dat, bitch got me all the way fucked up." Mali mumbled.

"Yo' crazy ass done enough damage hell." Trevor said.

"It was a reliever, but I'm still frustrated." She said.

I started coughin,"Sexually." I said in between coughed causin' her ta' glare at me.

"Shutupppp." She whined,"But ya' right."

"I know he done texted or call today, go ova' there." I said.

She sighed,"I guess I'll go. I still wanna beat his ass." She mumbled gettin' up slidin' in her Jordan slides.

"Ya' knew ya' wanted ta' hell, ya' know ya' can't resist 'Daddy Long D' as ya' say." I said causin' laughter.

She straight face me,"Just for that I'm takin' ya' pineapples."

I laughed,"Naw ya' takin' em' cuz ya' wanna give Aug some sweet pwussay." I said bustin' out laughin'.

She laughed,"Y'all hoes get on my nerves." She said leavin' outta the room.
**************************************

Amali POV

I walked ta' the refrigerator grabbin' the pineapples. I hope Toni didn't think I was playin'. I closed the refrigerator grabbin' the keys off the counter goin' outta the house. I got in the car shootin' Aug a quick text after I backed outta the driveway headin' towards his house.

Mali:I'm finna come over. 11:15 p.m.
Aug:Aight. The do' will be unlocked. 11:16 p.m.
Mali:K 11:17 p.m.

Even though I was still mad at him fa' what happened a few days ago, I was sexually frustrated and really needed some attention fa' that. Bein' that shit kinda happened so fast, Aug and I haven't really been intimate lately, and that shit was about ta' change.

I wasn't just gonna walk in and strip him from his clothes and go ta' work. I wanted ta' talk ta' him first about that situation the happened the other morning. I wasn't gonna easily let him off the hook cuz this shit needed ta' be straightened out. And if we did end up havin' sex, I was prolly still gonna act like I was mad at him. Just ta' be petty though. He shouldn't be textin' no other bitches, especially not Crystal. I still gotta weird feelin' towards her and it's always gone be like that. I don't know her like that, but I could tell right off the back that she was gone be a problem for me.