Chapter 2

Amali POV
It was a sunny Monday morning. I looked at the clock that read 6:00 A.M. I cursed myself in my mind because I had to be at school at 7:15 and it takes me forever to get ready. Interrupting the thoughts in my head, my phone started ringing.

It was Toni. I slowly picked up. "Wassam Toni" I Said in a sleepy tone.

"Girl ya do know we gotta be at school in a hour?!" She yelled through the phone.

"Hoe stop hollering in my ear! I don't wanna go" I whined.

"I'm about to come over there and drag ya ass outta bed if ya don't get up , ya heard me?" She said in her thick Nola accent.

"Ugh, go bother Trav muscle head ass, but I'm bouta get up." I groaned.

She sucked her teeth "Bye hoe."

Was the last thing I heard before she hung up. I chuckled and got out of bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I hopped in the shower and after 20 minutes , I came out and put on my Victoria's Secret lotion. I put my maroon Pink jumpsuit on with my maroon and white Jordan retro 6s. I sprayed on some perfume and put my earrings on. I went to the kitchen to find something to eat, but got interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

I walked to the door and was greeted by Toni who had on an orange shirt that had "You Ain't No Queen" on the front with black leggings and orange and black Jordan Harruches on. I looked her up and down

"Hoe ya still look dusty" I said laughing seconds later.

She sucked her teeth "Bihhhh why Tf you lying? Why you always lying? Hmmmm oh my god stop fxckn lyingggg!" She said doing her little dance. I doubled over in laughter.

"Guh you crazy Asl" I said letting her in my house.

"We gotta hurry up and get to school, Trav and Aug waiting on us." She said looking through my refrigerator.

"You sittin' yo hungry ass over there all in my refrigerator like we got all mawnin' to get to school. Bring ya ass girl!" I said getting my maroon Micheal Kors purse walking out the door.

When I got in the car, I realized that I was a little low on gas, so I had to stop and get some.

"I gotta get gas befo' we go to school, it won't take long." I said as Toni got in the car.

"Aight, I ain't trynna' be on time anyways." She shrugged.

I chuckled,"You'on neva' be on time, that ain't nun new."

"To be honest." She said obviously.
*
*
*

As we walked in school, I instantly started to get this weird vibe like I was being mugged. I looked over just to see Makayla and Malaysia whispering stuff in each other's ear. These two bitches always seemed to talk shit about us afta' shit popped off recently.

They stayed talkin' shit but neva' seemed to back it up, that's shit I don't like about bum ass hoes like if you gone say some slick shit about somebody at least be bold enough to say it to they face.

So I had a little trick up my sleeve, I decided me and Toni be a little petty this morning, just because I haven't seen any shit pop off at school lately and I need some entertainment.

"Guh look at them hoes ova' der'. I believe they talkin' bout us cuz they keep lookin' at us whisperin' shit in each other ear." I said in my thick Nola accent.

"BayBeh don't worry bout them, if they was big and bad like they think they are, they would say whateva they need to say in our face." Toni said loud enough for them to hear.