"Mmmm...sorry." I said but not released her hand.

"I better get going." She mumbled. I nodded and released her hand. She got out from my car then wait for me to drive off. I turned down the passenger window and lean to the side so she can see me. "Can I drive you home today? I haven't finished my convo with your dad."

She smiled widely and chuckled, "be here at 4." I nodded and start to drive off as I saw her waving on my rear mirror.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

@ Home

"Back from somewhere?" I turned around and saw my mom opened the fridge taking the juice. "Just drove someone to work."

"Does Sam already work now? He never told me before." I rolled my eyes.

"Not Sam, bun. He has his own bike. And he still on college" I grumbled.

"Ow, so who is it? He? She?" she asked innocently. I groaned. I know her games. She tried to 'picked info' from me.

"Just friend, bun." I mumbled while put lunches on dining tables.

"Hmmm...macaroni tuna. So, who is she?" she kept asking while served me and herself.

"fuck." I mumbled, I hate her sometime. "Watch your mouth baby. No cursed while I'm here."

"Sorry, bun."

Sisca took a seat next to mom. When she saw my cook, she grinned, "who is she, bro?"

Bunda chuckled and I glared to her. "Don't use that glared to me. It won't work. Who is she?"

"Why it have to be 'she'?"

Bunda got chocked and look me with a scared look. "Chill bun, it's definitely a 'she'. He's too macho man to be a gay."

"I mean, why you keep asking 'who's she?'. It doesn't have to be someone." I explained to bunda.

Sisca burst out laughing, "come on bro. you cook macaroni tuna. You only cooked it when you're in love. The last time I taste it was before you break up with Sarah." She said matter-of-factly.

I dropped my fork when she mentioned Sarah. She noticed it then she apologized to me. After that we ate in silence. I was glad that they both dropped it off, but I don't like the tension that happened.

"Any plan while you here, sis?"

"Don't know yet." She shrugged, "maybe hang out with my old friends, or visit stephie and the families with mom. Why?"

"Don't want to go shopping?" they both look at each other then burst out laughing, "we can find same things in Bali with lower price. It's cheaper there. Not intending to shop here." Mom answered.

"Surfing, tanning?"

Bunda slapped the back of my head, "how long since the last time you come to Bali? That's what she do everyday there. Is she haven't tan enough yet?"

"Maybe I tan enough, but different beach, different waves. I missed Cali's wave. What bout today?" haha..My same old lil sister. I taught her surfing when she's 9, and she got addicted since. "Sorry sis, I already have a plan today. I take you tomorrow, k?"

She cheered while bunda rolled her eyes.

After we finished bunda helped I washed the dishes,

"Busy today?" bunda asked.

"Nope. Just need to check some sites, maybe edited a few. But nothing that I cant does from home. Why?"

"Just wondering your plan?" I hesitated for a while, but better tell her than she knows from others. She wont stop interrogated me till my last blood.