"Huh?" silent for a moment, "aren't you sleeping? It's still haven't 7 yet."

"I was sleep. My sister wakes me up. She arrived with my mom this morning."

"Ow, why don't you go back to sleep? It's still early in the morning."

"cant." I took a deep breath before ask her, "Hey, can I drive you to work today? I already wake up and I don't have anything to do this morning."

"What bout your mom and sis?"

"They're sleeping now. They had a jet lag. They'll still be asleep after I drive you."

She thinks for a moment, "ok then. Can you be here at 8?"

"Where's your address?" she give me her address, "I'll get ready now. By the way, don't eat yet, I'll bring you something for breakfast, k?"

"k. See you later. Bye."

"Bye."

I take a shower after I hung up the phone. I wear my black jeans, my black Armin tee, black vans and black superman hat. I'm not an emo or Goth. I just love black. I went downstairs and put the fried rice to microwave. I pour the coffee and warm milk to tumblers, then removed the fried rice to a lunchbox.

I leave the house at 7.15, I take my Porsche cayenne. I type her address to my gps. I arrived there in 20 minutes. I get out from my car and knock her house. A big man opened the door. He has the same eyes like kenzie, but he has a rough profile.

"May I help you?"

"It's for me, Pa." kenzie yelled from inside.

Her dad checking me out, "what your name?" he said sternly.

"Scott, sir."

"How..." he can't finished his words cause suddenly kenzie stand beside him, "gonna go, pa. Or I'm going to be late." She grabbed my hand and dragged me to my car. I nodded to his dad before entering my car.

"Why the rushing? It hasn't 8 yet."

"Cause I'm going to be late." She buckled her seatbelt.

"Last time I check, your office not that far from here. We can have a breakfast first and YOU still HAVENT late yet." I said matter-of-factly.

She turned to me then sighed, "If he starts interrogating YOU. I definitely will be late."

I chuckled at her words. I give her the breakfast that I brought from home, and told her to eat it. She ate it during the ride. When we arrived at her offices, it's still early, so we stayed at my car and talked random things. Then there's a tap on my window. I turned down the window then groan. It's Mr. Flirt.

"Hi, babe...what are you doing here?" he said in his gay voice.

"Just drive someone." He bent down so he can see the passenger seat. I turn to kenzie and saw her smile slightly while waving to Ian. His flirt smile faded instantly when he saw her, "why are you with her, babe?" his eyes still on her.

"I WANT to drive her to work." I emphasize my word.

"I want the Daniels, Anderson and Jameson's file on my desk when I'm there." He said to kenzie harshly. I feel her tense so I hold her hand tightly.

"It still 15 minutes to her work time. So, I think she can accompany me while you have your breakfast." I nodded to a sandwich and coffee on his hand, "she will do her task before you be there."

He glared to her then look back at me, "whatever you said, babe." He leave my car with a humph. Jeez, he's so annoying. I look back to kenzie, and I saw she's blushing and looked down at her lap. I followed her gaze then noticed that I intertwined our hand.