Chapter 6 - Give You Nothing But Truth

Start from the beginning

They both dressed, Zayn picking out Harry's clothes, and then gathered their things for school. Harry watched Zayn absently as he gathered his books and put them into his back pack. Harry couldn't deny how much he loved Zayn. He was the only that was ever nice to him. He wanted them to have their very own happily ever after, just like all his favorite movies.

~

"Where's your retard brother?" A boy asked, shoving Zayn into the lockers as he walked through the hallway. Zayn winced, his back digging into one of the locks that stuck out.

"Don't call him that," Zayn hissed between clenched teeth.

"Why?" The boy smirked, "What are you going to do? Set your druggie parents loose on me?"

Zayn bit his lip, trying to contain the tears that were building up. He felt so many emotions he thought he was going to explode. Everything in his head was becoming too much and everything in stomach was about to make a reappearance. Zayn tore away from the boy and ran to the nearest bathroom, where he ducked into a stall and vomited until he had no energy left, until there was no fight left inside of him.

At lunch Harry was back to his perky self again. The pain killers that Zayn had given him earlier must have kicked in, numbing him.

"Zayn sad," Harry said, looking to his brother and handing him a French fry, "Zayn,"

"No, charming," Zayn said, pushing his food away, "I'm fine. Just not hungry,"

Harry didn't detect the lie.

"More," Harry said, staring at his empty lunch tray. Zayn forced a smile, loving the way his brother was always hungry.

"Here," Zayn said, pushing forward his own food. Harry made a face, confused at why Zayn refused to eat, but took it anyway, grabbing the sandwich and taking a big bite, smiling as he did so. "Harry, how were classes this morning?"

Harry just shrugged, too immersed in the food to focus on anything else at the moment.

~

"No," Harry cried, holding into the car seat, "I don't want to go home,"

"Baby, it's okay," Zayn cooed, feeling his heart being ripped out of his chest.

"No!" Harry thrashed.

"Calm down, charming," Zayn begged, "I don't want you to have seiz--"