Chapter 12| Just Like We Used To Be

I apologize for being a lazy cunt. This is short AF but there will be more soon

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Vic's POV

"What the fuck is this!" A loud voice rang through my ears. I sat up quickly, noticing that the light had been turned on and there was an unfamiliar boy I the room. I gave him a confused look. I didn't know why he was there or what was going on I saw Jaime shoot up quickly, pulling on a pair of boxers and getting out of the bed.

"Peter...it's not what it looks lik-"

"Why the fuck is this slut in our bed!" He yelled, and I looked at Jaime, shocked.

"Our bed? Jaime! What the fuck!" I snapped, wrapping the blanket around my waist, feeling sick to my stomach.

"We didn't- I mean- I wouldn't-" Jaime was a stuttering mess

"That's my boyfriend you fucking asshole!" The boy screamed, tears running down onto his cheeks.

"You fucking dickhead!" I screamed at him. "I fucking knew you'd pull some bullshit like this! You used me to cheat on your fucking boyfriend! What the fuck is wrong with you! You fucking figured 'Hey Vic is emotional vulnerable because his fucking mom just died. How about I fuck him even though I have a boyfriend.' You sick mother fucking-" I cut myself off with a sob.

"Vic, I didn't-"

"Fuck you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I grabbed my boxers pulling them on hastily. I then moved over to my suitcase to get some clothes as the two of them started yelling at each other

"Where the fuck did he come from!"

"He's an old friend-"

"Tell me the truth!"

"Fine! That's Vic. He's my ex and I missed him and his mom just died and- baby I didn't know what to do. I wanted to make him feel better..."

I felt even more sick hearing him talk about me like I was just a pity fuck. I knew it wasn't that. He used me. I heard the boy continue to cry as I pulled my clothes on and quickly left the room.

"Vic wait-"

"Leave me alone."

"You're going after him!" The boy snapped.

"Stop yelling at me!" Jaime cried out, his voice cracking.

"Don't worry, I'm leaving..." I said, rushing away from the both of them.

"So am I," Jaime said, looking to his boyfriend.

"Good! I never wanna fucking see you again!" He cried.

"Same here," I spoke up.

"Vic no," Jaime said running up after me, trying to grab my arm.

I pushed him away, feeling nauseous as his fingers touched my skin. I didn't understand how I could let something like this happen to me again.

"Vic," he said harshly, grabbing my arm and pulling me away from the door. I panicked, and felt my blood rush cold. I didn't like being limited.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled, tears pricking from my eyes again.

"Vic. I'm sorry. He doesn't mean anything. Our relationship isn't serious at all. I was already planning on breaking up with him. Please baby, you have to believe me. I love you. I need you," he began to cry.

"You don't mean it. You don't mean any of it!" I cried, all of the flashbacks from our pasts fights coming back. They all sounded they same...

"Yes I do! I do! Please don't leave me again!" He begged desperately.