The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (6)

Start from the beginning

"Well I'm up here in my room being a civilized teenager for once, and here comes dad fat neck ass yelling from the downstairs telling me to come here cause they have something to speak to me about. Then he told me and I quote to tell my brother to bring his black ass home."

Tyree frowned against the phone. "But I'm light skin."

"Shit baby- fuck!"

"That's not the point Ty! Bring ya yellow black ass home! I need you okay? I can't face mom and dad without you. I don't wanna be labeled as the stupid kid. I swear we gotta leave that up to Tristan." Kyrie begged.

"Daddy-"

Tyree listened to his brothers pleas as he reached his hand up to grab Yasmin's neck. Her eyes met his and he knew she was close by the way she clenched around him. Her cry's came out as whispers and she tensed digging her nails into his chest.

"Hang. Up. Please."

He was his daddy's son.

"Aye Kyrie I'm on my way okay? Don't go running your big ass mouth until I get there. You don't even know what they wanna talk about."

Kyrie rubbed his forehead. "Your right T, I'll see you in a minute. Also tell Yasmin she's not the best whisperer, y'all gotta work on trying to multitask better." He hung up and Tyree mean mugged his phone.

"I can't stand his black ass."

Yasmin snatched his phone from out of his hand throwing it on her bed. "Stop playing and finish what you started."

His eyes widened and she leaned forward kissing him as she rocked her hips a lot quicker, bringing them both closer to their climaxes.

His parents and Kyrie would just have to wait a little longer. He had unfinished business to handle.
•••••

Kyrie walked into the kitchen seeing Tristan give their parents the craziest look.

"See no this is what we not finna do- look I'm 13. I still believe in coodies so chill." Tristan lied dramatically as he held his chest. "I already have to deal with sex ed so please don't bring that home."

Keith stared at his son briefly before shaking his head. "Your a terrible liar but Ima let it slide because you know better."

Their attention turned to Kyrie and Marilyn smiled wrapping her arms around him. "My oldest baby boy, where is your brother?"

Kyrie tried to examine the scene as he hugged her back. "He's on his way home, he was studying with Yassy. I was actually upstairs studying for the same test."

"Oh really?" Keith questioned crossing his arms. "For what class?"

"Calculus." Kyrie answered nervously and he pulled away. "You know how that works."

He needed Tyree to get home fast. Kyrie was horrible at lying and Keith always knew if he wanted information he would have to get it out of Kyrie. Tyree was good at confrontation like his mother, whereas Kyrie was Keith's internal twin. Neither could handle confrontation well.

"So am I done being interrogated or what?" Tristan asked his parents as he reached into the fridge grabbing a Gatorade.

Marilyn laughed at her youngest son. "Your off the hook for now, but let me get another call from your algebra teacher about you staring at her inappropriately and I'm paying you a visit at school."