Chapter 29

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK!", Hazel screamed as blood gushed out her arm. She couldn't believe this shit happened. She picked up her phone and called Adam. "Help I have just been shot!", she cried. Adam speed through the drive through the line gettin on I75 headed to Wayne state. He couldn't think as a the police put on there light to pull him over but he didn't stop as he speed through cars making his way to the woman of his dreams. Tears fell from his eyes as he thought of losing the one girl who made him feel complete. She was a gift to him the reason he could breathe is easy. He pulled to the parking structure she always parks at and ran inside with the police right behind him.
"Sir stop!", the police said as he chased behind Adam.
"No my girlfriend has been shot!", Adam screamed as looked for Hazels Blue Jeep. "Hazel baby where are you?!"
"HELP!", she screamed and he looked in the direction of her voice. There she was on the ground bleeding out damn near under a black corvette.
"I need backup and ambulance at Wayne state university someone female black has been shot!", the officers ran toward her Adam took off his shirt pushing it into the wound. He held her as screamed in pain he cried rocking her back and forth.
"It's going to be ok", he picked her up running her to his car.
"Sir you can't do that wait for the ambulance", the officer said.
"Fuck you she is bleeding out", Adam spat and got in the driver seat speeding the few blocks to the hospital. He barely parked the car as he got out picking her up running through the doors. "I need some fucking help right now!", Adam yelled making everybody pause they swing into action. Hazel grabbed his face looking into his eyes.
"I loo. I love you", then her eyes rolled back and her head fell back.
"I love you too Tink baby wake up come on baby wake up baby", he cried as he let them take her out his arms. He called his dad and her dad.
"Hey Pops", he said as they both answered the phone.
"What's wrong son", his dad answered.
"Hazel has been shot and we are at Receiving Hospital", he said and they both hung up. Next was Domo Chrissy and Kim.
"Hey y'all Hazel been shot we at receiving hospital", they all said they were on their way.
"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Michaels has been shot we at receiving hospital", after they hung up he the police on his head. His dad and Mr. Parks walked as he was getting put in handcuffs.
"What the fuck are y'all doing to my son?!", his dad yelled.
"He is under arrest for reckless driving causing a police chase and disobeying orders", the officer said.
"My fuckin girlfriend called me saying she was shot what the fuck was you expecting me to do?! She was bleeding you think I'm going to sit there and have her die in my arms?! Me noticing the fucking ring on your finger how would you feel if it was wife?! Man fuck you. Dad I'll be out tomorrow call my lawyer I'll be calling to check on Tink I love y'all I'm sorry y'all gotta see me like thi", Adam said as Mr. Parks and his dad hugged him.
Just then Mr. and Mrs. Michaels walked in.
"What the fuck are you doing with my son?!", Mrs. Michaels yelled grabbing Adam.
"It's ok Ma just go to Hazel I'll be fine", Adam hugged her. She was a very warming woman called him her son because in her mind hazel was her daughter and she loved the way Adam made Hazel smile.
Adam was excorted to car and they drove away as domo Kim and Chrissy walked in. Mrs. Michaels called Shawn.
"Hey momma", Shawn answered half sleep.
"Hey baby I don't mean to wake you up but Hazel has been shot", she said crying.
"What?! Where y'all at?!", he jumped up out the bed.
"Receiving Hospital", she said holding Kim as she cried.
"I'll be there in less than hour!", he said grabbing his keys running out the door.
"How when you're two hours away?! Don't be stupid", she said.
"Trust me momma I won't be", shawn said telling her he'll see her in a few and they hung.
"Yo Mike call the crew and meet me at recievin Hazel been shot!", Shawn called Mike.
"On the way bro", Mike said. "Aye babygirl although I wanna get deep in you I got some shit to do I'll be back", he pulled up his pants and grabbed his keys and gun walking out the door. He called the crew stating its 9-1-1 and to meet him the hospital.
45 minutes later the lobby was full of people waiting to hear about Hazels conditions. The doctors came out with blood on their scrubs.
"The parents of Hazel Parks", and Kim's mom Chrissy mom Mrs. and Mr.  Michaels Mr. Parks and Adams dad stood up surrounding both doctors, "wooa we just the immediate family".
"Everybody you see is immediate family so speak", Mr. Parks said as his wife came over with his son and daughter.
"Well she has lost a lot of blood one bullet has hit her in the chest right above her heart and the other is lodged in her shoulder. We need to do a blood transfusion because she is bleeding out", they said looking stressed, "we can't continue the procedure without the blood. She'll die", everybody started volunteering to donate and cry at the same time.
"Everybody be quiet!", Mr. Parks yelled. "That is my child I'll donate the blood", he said walking away with the doctors.......

To be continued