Chapter 24

"Should I be a tiger a cop or bat woman?", Hazel said looking through Halloween costumes. She was out shopping with Kim and Chrissy.
"Do you really want to wear a dress and not be able to dance?", Kim said picking out a Minnie mouse costume she shook her head no.
"Oow I got an idea", Chrissy said excited. "We should be a gang", she said, "like remember off a dead presidents how they wore all black and painted their faces white. We should be the sexy version of that", she explained.
"I don't want to paint my face white can we get mask and design them instead", Kim said and Hazel agreed.
"Yeah that do sound a lot better than washing paint off when you're drunk", Chrissy said and they all laughed.
"I still want this tiger costume tho", Hazel said.
"I want the wonderwoman", Kim said.
"And I want the Catwoman", Chrissy said.
"So we going to another party?", Hazel looked at them.
"Yeah the day of Halloween", Kim said twerking.
"Turn up then!", Hazel started twerking too.
"Well damn fuck it up!", Chrissy hyped them up. They all busted out laughing.
"Let's go find these dang mask", Hazel said.
************************
"Dang this party hype!", Kim said with moving through the crowd. They were at Saint Andrews Halloween party hoping to just have fun and let the drama of life be left at the door.
"I plan to twerk my stress away", Hazel said laughing as this guy tried to grab her,"I'm good not ready to dance yet", she told him.
"We look good as fuck tonight", Chrissy said swinging her hair.
"Don't we tho! ", Kim started twerking. Hazel stood there shaking her head laughing.
"Y'all a hot ass mess", she said rocking her hips to the beat.
On the other said of the party was Mike dressed as one of the run DMC guys. He was draped in Adida outfit color blue with the big gold chains and ring along with the hat. He had the blue Adida shoes looking fresh.
"Damn this party hype", he said to James while this girl grind on his mid section.
"Hell yeah", James agreed pulling this girl to him and the rocked to Rihanna Kiss It Better.  He bit his lip as she bent over shaking her ass.
Hazel was dancing with a guy rocking her to match his rhythm.
"Damn gul you so juicy", he put his hands on her hip and they grinded like the song was ment for them. Kim watched shocked that Hazel let another guy rub on her. She shrugged as the song slowly changed to Pop it by YG.  Hazel moved away from him and started twerking on Chrissy. Chrissy grabbed Hazel hips while Hazel did her thing.
"Damn ma can I cut in? ", Mike said not noticing who Chrissy was. He wanted the girl that was twerking on Chrissy to do him the same way.
Hazel started going crazy when Make it Rain by Travis Porter came on. She grabbed Mike not caring who he was and started matching the beat with moves. Mike enjoyed every moment watching her ass jiggle.
"Damn ma", Mike said biting his lip. As soon as the song changed to slow Hazel food herself grindin up on Chrissy. She was having so much she didn't care who was watching her.
"I need a drink", Hazel pulled Kim to the bar.
"Lemme get 3 long islands", Kim ordered. "Girl you seem to be having fun", Kim said so happy.
"Yes I'm starting not to care about anybody's opinion of me", Hazel said adjusting the the top of her onesie. "Girl I gotta wedgie with this thing. How did I let you convince me to get it", she asked cranking up. Kim shrugged her shoulders enjoying the new found confidence her bestfriend had.
"You danced on Chrissy twice I am owe a dance", Kim said with her hand on her hip.
"Ha bet I got you", Hazel grabbed her drink finding a spot to sit and relax. Mike seen her still not knowing who she was because of the half mask. He observed her outfit. She had onesie that was cut extremely low in the front with a black tutu black fishnet stockings and black combat boots. She looked bad ass to him and he just wanted to have a slice of her.
"What's up little lady? ", he said looking down at her.
"How about you try that greeting again. Next time use 'hello' or 'hi''', she sipped on long island.
"Well damn my bad", he cleared his throat, "Hi my name is Michael what's yours? ", she froze at the name and looked up.
"Mike!", she looked into his face. He looked a little confused.
"Yeah", he said and she pulled her mask up. "Hazel? Hey", he tried to hug her and she put her hand on his chest to stop the fake bullshit.
"Boy stop it. Don't you dare try to hug me", she put her mask back on flipped her hair and walked away.
Looking for Kim and Chrissy she spotted Chrissy dancing on some girl and Kim was sipping her drink by the bar.
"You ready for that dance?", Hazel asked as Freak Hoes by Speakerknockers came on. Kim bent Hazel over and watched Hazel dance all up on her. Soon the song switched to Slow juke by Young Steff and Kim and Hazel started hip rolling to the song. They became the center of attention as they battled each other moving insync with the beat. Mike watched in awe wondering why he let the pressures of high school make him the way he was toward. She was so damn beautiful to him but he fucked that up. He thought how could Shawn be such a fool to cheat on her when all he did was say how special she was how great of a person she was. He watched on for the rest of the night.....