Chapter 13

❤❤❤Hazel❤❤❤

I looked into the mirror that night and wished that he would have just killed me. My lip upper was split and my nose for sure I knew was broken. I had black eye and cut along my eye I knew would need stitches. I had finger prints along my neck bruise all over and cuts on my back. I sat there and cried until the ball in my throat was sore.

Getting dressed a thought of a lie to tell the hospital. I got up limping downstairs I was met by my stepfather.

"Hazel ya mom has something she'd like to say", he came close and I flinched. The woman that birthed me turned around and had the Same black eye as me.

"I'm sorry for jumping on you again", she said with a disgusted look and I just nodded.

"I'm going to the hospital and I already know to lie", I said and limped all the way to my car. A single tear fell as I started the car and drove away.

I made my down the intersection just thinking about what happened.

I walked in the house after work and was preparing dinner before my stepfather got home from work.
"Why do you insist on ruining my life?", I jumped a little.
"What are you talking about mom?" I asked.
"You are trying to take him from me! You fat ugly bitch", then just like that I was getting blows to the face I pushed her which made her fall and I tried to run. She got up and pushed me and I fell onto the glass table which shattered. She started choking me and punching me. After a while she started delivering blows to my entire body kick and punching. I just laid there in glass spitting up blood and begging for her to stop. I blacked out.

I woke up to agonizing pain.

Finally I reached the hospital and I felt my shirt wet from blood. I got out the car and I couldn't make it.

"Hey, ma'am I got you", a blurry figure said, "somebody get me a wheelchair!"

"I was.... I was jumped", I lied, "please don't touch my back..... it hurts everything hurts", then like that I was out again.

"Miss Parks?"

"God", I asked waking up.

"No ma'am I'm just a doctor", he said with a smile "I'm doctor Tellie, I stitched you fixed your nose and gave you a shot. Now there are some police officers waiting to talk to you are ready?", I nodded and he motioned for them to come in.

"Hi Ms. Parks I'm officer James and this is officer Chris. We just have a few questions for you is that okay?", I nodded again.

As I struggled to tell this imaginary story I noticed that officer Chris would make faces indicating he didn't believe me. After I finished officer James gave me his card telling me call anytime.

I breathed a sigh of relief and began pulling needles out my arm. Hurrying to put my clothes on I pressed the nurse button to get my discharge papers.

"Hi please I feel better I need to go can I get my papers?", the nurse scanned my face then nodded. A couple minutes later she came in with my papers I thanked her then bolted out that hospital...........

>>>Shawn

It's been about two days since Kim told me about Hazel I just been chilling waiting on her call. I text three times a day and call twice just to hear her voicemail. I been chilling with Kim and Chrissy heavy because they are a piece of her and they actually coo people. I been ignoring Mike and the crew so he hit me up to talk after school with the crew so I agreed.

After school I met the crew at the spot and we discussed business first. One thing about me I'm always business first my money and education. We discussed drops protection and what is to be expected.