Chapter 15

********Shawn********

"Yo that shit was crazy!", James said still talking about the fight.
"Hell yea. Shawn you got bad chick for real! Babygirl got hands", Omar said.
Shawn just nodded thinking about Hazel.
"Y'all I'm out ended this party whenever y'all ready", Shawn got up and dapped everybody.
"Alright dude be safe", Mike said.
"Always", Shawn said making his way to the door.
Just as he reached his car Amber with a swollen eye busted lip and fucked up hair came over.
"You see what she did to me!", she screamed.
"Nah but now you know not to fuck with my girl", he said moving her to the side and getting into his Jeep.
Giving her the finger he pulled away and his way to the apartment. Smoking his black he pulled into the garage right next to her car and got out putting the black out.
Knock knock
I waited for someone to open the door a couple seconds later Hazel opened the door damn near naked and half sleep.
"You're suppose to ask who it is before opening the door", I said closing the door locking the door and following behind her.
She got back in bed and I began making my pallet on the floor.
"No Shawn please come lay with me", she whined and I gave her a questioning look. "Yes I'm sure come on", she patted a spot for me and I took my shirt off and shoes then got in bed.
"I'm sorry about tonight piglet", I kissed her forehead. She smelled so good.
"Its not your fault. Now hush it's sleepy time", she said and I smiled pulling her close. Before I knew it I was knocked out.
**************************
"Pooh lemme go I gotta pee", Hazel said.
I shook my head but I let go. Checking the time it was 4 a.m. I rolled over waiting for her to come back. I was getting some of the best sleep with her in my arms I felt at peace.
"Thank you", she said crawling back into bed with one of my t-shirts on I could tell she didn't have on panties.
"I didn't wanna get peed on", I said pulling her close ready to doze back off. She wiggled trying to get comfortable but her ass was brushing against my dick I tried to think of something else.
"Whats that", she giggled, " omg that thing is big", she grabbed my dick.
"You better stop", I laughed. She scooted away and I pulled her back and started tickling her. "The things you do to me piglet", I kissed her forehead. No lie I was in love I think couldn't imagine not being around her.
"Pooh stop", she said thru laughter.
"Call me daddy", I demanded.
"No....okay okay... Daddy", she laughed. I kept tickling her until she said daddy two more times.
"That's what I thought", I boosted and she rolled her eyes.
"You play too much", she got out the bed. I pulled her onto my lap.
"You mad at me", she nodded and poked her lip out I kissed it, "I'm sorry", she blushed. I kissed her cheek. "You wanna go on a date today? Just me and you?", I said putting her back in the bed and pulling her close.
"Yes I would like that", she kissed my cheek.
"K lemme get two mo hours of sleep", I closed my eyes and fell straight to sleep.
******************************
"Shawny", lips touch my face. They were soft, " pooh wake up", Hazel whispered in my ear. I rolled to my side and opened my eyes she pushed me over and straddled me.
"Morning beautiful", I looked into her eyes. She looked away so I made her look at me by grabbing her chin gently. Her hair was curly a fell to her face. I sat up with her still on my lap and I kissed her lips. Every time my lips touch hers I get a feeling. I just want more.
"Ugh you're breath stinks get up", she crinkled her nose. I smiled and got up heading straight for the shower......

**********************************
♥♥Hazel♥♥

I watched Shawn go to the bathroom so I decided to get up, play some Kendrick Lamar and clean up. First I stopped by a mirror examining my face. I couldn't really remember the fight just bits and pieces. I was surprised that I actually defended myself.
After washing the dishes and wiping the counter down Shawn came out dressed. He wore dark blue jeans a red v-neck Polo shirt a black cardigan sweater and black Adidas.
"Piglet why aren't you dressed?", he asked looking me up and down.
"Had to do a little cleaning it was a mess in here", I looked him in the eyes.
"Go get dressed or we will be late!", he smiled and I just nodded going into the room.
I washed my face and brushed my teeth then making my way to my vanity to but a little make up on. I pulled my puffy hair into a loose bun I guess I'll be straightening this hot mess. I smiled as thought. I went through my color collection of lipsticks and picked a dark blue. I looked in the mirror debating if I should wear false lashes or my own of course false lashes won. After adding a little foundation and concealer I applied my lipstick and lashes adding a little mascara and eyeliner. Satisfied with my look I begin straightening my hair. Lord it took forever kidding it only took 30 minutes. Hair nice and straight silky and bouncy I went to my closet and pulled out a gray sweater dress that came a little under my knees, my dark blue timberland looking heels, my dark blue to the floor cardigan sweater and gray purse. Looking myself over I was happy and began making my way out the door.
"Damn pig.... Girl you look good! Turn around", his eyes were big. I did a spin. "Is this all your hair? Its so long! Come here", he grabbed my hands, "you look amazing. Beautiful", I blushed. I have never been complimented like this before.
"Thank you Pooh", I kissed his cheek.
"Alright let's go", he held the door open for me..................................