Chapter 14

Hazel

I couldn't help but feel safe when I woke up. It was dark outside but I was in this room that look familiar right away. I looked left and right really confused. I swung my feet off the bed and tried to stand. Okay Hazel you got it. One I rocked two I rocked three I pushed up kinda stumbling forward. OMG I laughed at my own awkwardness. I felt my way through the room til I heard snoring I panicked a little searching for the light. I pressed this button to turn the lights on.
It was Shawn room. I didn't look down but just admired how neat it was. I kicked something almost falling when I looked to see Shawn.
Aww I thought to myself as I seen how uncomfortable he was lying on the floor.

"Shawn", I kissed his cheek. He smiled but didn't budge. "Shawny Pooh", I kissed his other cheek. "Pooh wake up", I said then smacked his forehead. He jumped up and bear hugged me.

"Hey pretty lady", he smiled. "I see you still getting use to this apartment."
Shawn had given me the keys to his apartment. Week after that incident. His family has been so supportive of my mental and physical health.
I haven't been to school in weeks but Shawn brings me my work so I'm still getting all A's. I really miss because of my boo's.
"Shawny I'm ready to go back to school", I said walking toward the mirror. I touched my face a tears fell. Ugh how ugly. Welp! Nothing a little make up can't cover I thought as I wiped my tears.
"Okay Monday you can start", he spent me around and kissed my forehead, "I have to take you shopping first", he started tickling me.
"No Pooh you have done enough. I can buy my own clothes", I said checking my new phone that he had to beg me to take.
"You are my bestfriend and I want to help out as much as possible. Speaking of which...... here", he gave me this ombred yellow to blue key.
"Pooh what's this?!" I said excited yet concerned.
"Come outside", he grabbed my hand leading me to the elevator. As we made our way to the door I seen this baby blue impala and got jumpy. I damn near hopped all the way to exit. Shawn was cracking up but I didn't care. "Are you happy Piglet?"
"Yes Yes Yes. Thank you Thank you Thank you" I kissed his cheeks then I jumped on him kissing all over his face.
"Okay okay. Get off stinky butt", he said but wouldn't let me down. He spun me around and kissed my forehead.
Finally looking into the car everything was yellow. The smile on my face China could see.
"Go get dressed and go to the mall have a little retail therapy. I heard chicks love that", he gave me his card, "please use it Beauty" he kissed my forehead and walked toward his car. "I'll see you after school", I waved bye and darted up the stairs.
I immediately called Kim.
"Hazel baby I miss you", she said answering the phone.
"Can you call Chrissy on three-way?"
"Hello", Chrissy answered.
"I wanted to know if y'all could skip today?", I asked a bit nervous.
"Hell Yes!",they both yelled.
"Okay get dressed I'm on my way to pick y'all up". We hung and I began fixing my face....
*******★*****★********★********★*********★*****★
"Well that's everything. That's all of it", I said and they sat there for awhile just looking. I decided to tell my story to them every last bit.
"Damn Haz why you ain't been say something?", Kim looked hurt. "Because......", I just stopped.
"Because what?!", Kim almost yelled.
"Because I'm sick of y'all only being friends because y'all pity me! Damn! I know I'm the ulgy fat one AND EVERYBODY NEEDS SOMEONE TO PITY AND BE UGLIER. I really wanted y'all to like me for me not my sad ass life to pity", I started crying.
"You got us all wrong Ms. Hazel. I never once pitied you. Wanted to Fuck once or twice..... Yes and had the hugest crush on you for almost a year yes! I am your friend ya bestfriend. I admire the things you endure and how you get through them. I wish I had that strength", Chrissy said.
"I love you girl. I would never see you as anything less than my bestfriend and sister", Kim got up and hugged me and Chrissy joined in. "Ho you wanted my boo's cookie! I knew about the crush but Damn!", Kim had me cracking the hell up...........

>>>>>Shawn

I couldn't wait to get home to her man. She is so strong for her situation. Two weeks went by and she is back at it like nothing ever happened. She cried herself to sleep sometimes she has nightmares but when she is ready to talk we have some of the most deep conversations.
I walked into the apartment and there she was with Kim and Chrissy laughing on the couch.
"Hey ladies I brought ice cream", they motioned for me to come sit down.
"I will grab four spoons", Chrissy got up.
"So what I'm invited?", I asked looking at everybody.
"Well Duh it's our favorite night where we buy a lot of snacks and get scary movies put on comfy snuggle clothes. We do it twice a month", Hazel said coming over and hugging me.
"Well I'm finna go change and order a couple pizzas. Can my boys come over?", I pulled out my phone and Hazel nodded Yes. I shot Omar and Mike a text and walked into my room to change. I look into the drawer and notice there was panties instead of boxer. "Hazel?!", I yelled.
"Yes?", she came in.
"You're getting comfortable but where's my stuff?"
"Oh sorry", she giggled, "it's in the second drawer.... Shawn?", she looked at me. "Thanks again for the car. I don't know if I'll ever be able to pay that car off", she looked worried at first.
"How about you let me take you on that and that will be ya pay off", I said she nodded and stuck her pinky out "ya ass so corny", I laughed and she looked at me all serious so I linked my pinky with hers.
"It's a date", she smiled that gap tooth deep dimple smile.
"We might have to go to the grocery store. Omar and Mike coming and ya know Mike can eat!", she laughed agreeing. "I'll be ready in 5", she walked out and ya know I was staring at all that ASS.
********************
"How about lemon cookies, spaghetti, chicken, and ice cream?", Hazel suggested. We have been arguing about food for 10 minutes.
"What are we? 5?!", I started laughing.
"You know what.... I'm going to get my butterfingers", she rolled her eyes and walked away. Ugh she so dramatic. I just decided we just order from the pizza place and have it delivered. I grabbed 6 big bags of every flavor of chips, 2 packs of cookies, a cupcake cake, 8 pops, 4 juices, 2 bottles of henny, 1 bottle of Amsterdam.
I met her at the line and seen some dude trying to flirt. Now I wanted to keep my coo because we friends but I like her a lot! So Fuck that...
"Umm Hazel who is this", I got behind her.
"My cousin Ken", she hugged him and walked away. I shook my head and paid for the stuff. She helped with the bags and got in the car. The car ride was silent for a little while. "I need you stop belittling my ideas Shawn. I put this night together so I escape my reality. It has always been spaghetti, chicken, and lemon cookies. I'm not trying to be dramatic just lemme have my night please.", she looked at me and smiled.
"I apologize I didn't know. Gimme kiss", she leaned over and kissed my cheek, "I promise you're gonna have fun. I just want you to trust me. It's gonna be a Pajama Jam", I smiled and winked at her...........
******************
"Okay ladies it's y'all turn", Omar said. We were playing a game of Truth dunks. If ya team score a point the other team has to answer any question the other team ask. Right now the girls are winning by 4.
"Okay What's the question?", Kim asked.
"This question is sexual..." Mike said and I looked at Hazel who eyes got big. I just shook my head trying to conceal my laughter.
"Come on with the question", Chrissy answered a little irritated.
"Have ever giving oral and if so how many people?", Mike asked with a grin. Now the trick is if you don't answer you have to take a shot.
"Yes", Kim said and took a shot. I guess she didn't wanna answer the second part.
"Yes. Two girls", Chrissy answered and our eyes got big.
"No", Hazel said. Then we got back to our game. The girls won and we were off to other adventure.
"So Hazel are you a virgin?", Omar asked and I kinda choked on my juice.
"Yes I am. And No I don't plan on waiting til I'm married..... just... hm the right guy", she said and higfived Kim.
"Kim would you ever kiss a girl", Mike asked. This conversation is a little freaky.
"I have a kiss a girl", she looks up and avoids the stares from Hazel and Chrissy.
"Chrissy have you ever thought about dating one of your friends or a guy?", I asked.
"Yes I have thought of dating a friend and guys ummm NO", she said and we laughed.
We started watching Scary Movie 1 and then Chrissy interrupted.
"Mike out of all the girls in this room how many would you have sex with", he cleared his throat and looked at me.
"2", he answered quickly.
"Shit all three!", Omar answered.
"Who are the two?", Kim asked.
"I'm not answering that so can we get back to the movie?", he asked looking straight ahead.
Hazel got up and her booty was kinda hanging out the bottom of her shorts and I just licked my lips. I watched her go into the kitchen so I followed.
"Hey", I said sliding behind her.
"Hey. This is fun", she said with a genuine smile.
"Yeah we should do a Pajama Jam", I held her waist and we rocked.
"Yea that sounds fun", she yawned, " I'm going to lay down", she left the comfort of my arms.
The girls were laying on the floor and I was on my lazyboy, Omar was on the couch and Mike was on the other lazy Boy. Towards the middle of the movie the girls were sleep so the guys carried them to the bed.
"Alright woadie we out. This was pretty coo", Mike dapped me.
"Yeah dude, we should do it again sometime", Omar dapped me and walked toward the door.
"We're going to have a Pajama Jam next weekend", I said "I'll call y'all with the dets", I closed the door and laid on the couch. Today was pretty good...........

SO THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA BORING BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO MUCH DRAMA THIS TIME..... BUT HINTS THE PAJAMA JAM WELL BRING DRAMA LOVE U GUYS