18

-

-

Gabriellas p.o.v.

"Gaby they're letting you out." Justin said after walking away from one of the doctors.

"Thank god. Ive been stuck in here for 8 days. I think I would have gone insane if I had to be here longer." I huffed as he chuckled slightly.

"I mean at least I was here to keep you company." He said as I nodded.

"More than my so called friends and family have done." I said sadly as he shot my a sympathetic glance.

"Get me out of here Justin before I go insane." I said seriously as he chuckled before grabbing my hand.

"Let's go." He said not even waiting for the doctors to properly discharge me but I didn't care right now. I had to get out of here.

We got to the car, climbing in as Justin drove me to Nathans.

"Ugh I really dont want to face him." I sighed as I looked at the house.

"You could stay with me if you like?" Justin suggested. I mean that would be too much right now. Wed only just become friends again.

"I mean I'm going to have to do this at some point." I said before pushing the car door open.

"Call me if you need me." He said as I nodded thankfully.

"Thank you Justin. For being there with me and supporting me." I said as he smiled slightly.

"I'll always be here." He said as I smiled back.

"See ya." I said before closing the door and going up to the house before walking inside.

"Nathan?" I called out as he came out of the living room.

"I'm so glad youre okay!" He hugged me tightly. "I honestly wanted to come but I didn't know what hospital you was at and my mom was ill so I had to look after her and you didn't give me your new number." He said in panic as I listened.

"Its fine." I hugged back feeling relieved to know that he actually had a reason for not coming.

"Who was with you? Gosh please tell me you wasn't alone." He said panicking slightly.

"I wasn't alone." I said as he breathed a breath of relief. "Justin came." I said as he raised an eyebrow.

"I mean I didn't know if he was actually going to go. I called him and told him because Yasmine and Lauren were being pains." He complained as I nodded my head.

"I guess we're friends now." I said as he raised an eyebrow before clapping his hands excitedly.

"Finally!" He cheered as I giggled at him.

"Welcome home kiddo." He said pulling me into a hug as I smiled at him. It felt good to be home.

-

-

-

Vote&Comment pleaseeee :)

Thanks,
Obsessedbieber xox