20

-

-
SAME DAY AS LAST PART

Gabriella's p.o.v.

"Boo!" Justin said pushing the door open as I jumped and fell off the chair.

"What the fu-" I went to say but he ran and put his hand over my mouth preventing me from swearing because he hated it that much.

"Don't swear Gabriella." He said with seriousness in his eyes. He's so soft. I rolled my eyes as he moved his hand away from my mouth - probably in the fear that I would bite him again but nevertheless he moved it.

"When does the show start?" I asked curiously before pushing my phone into my pocket and dragging myself onto my feet.

"In about 20 minute m'lady." He said sounding like a gentleman as I giggled as he posed. "Nah I need to get changed though." He said picking up a pair of jeans and a white top before basically stripping to his pants in front of me.

"Ew gross." I said covering my eyes with my hands as he chuckled at my reaction.

"You've seen it all before Gaby." He chuckled as I just shrugged my shoulders.

"But now we're just friends." I said truthfully. We actually hung out quite a lot now and he was literally like my bestie.

"Done." He said as I moved my hands and saw him button up his jeans. He looked at me as I gave him a disgusted look making him chuckle.

"I'm so tired." He flopped down next to me on the sofa as he rested his head on my legs. I ran my hands through his hair knowing he likes it.

"Come on get up fat bum you're going on stage very soon." I said as he frowned and pouted at me.

"I don't have a fat bum!" He said shaking his head as I giggled sightly.

"It's not a bad thing." I said as he nodded slightly.

"Well thanks for the compliment on my arse." He winked as we burst into laughter. "Come on then, you going to watch from side of stage?" He asked as I nodded. I definitely did not want to mingle with that crowd. They were very scary people when they wanted to be and I mean after me and Justin broke up. Let's just say beliebers didnt particularly like me that much.

He got up as he motioned for me to follow him as we got to the side of stage and he got miked up.

"You'll smash it." I said hugging it as he smiled.

"Thanks love." He said before running on stage as I stood watching. I watched in awe as I sang along to the side seeing the love and passion he was putting into his music.

-

-

-

Sorry if this is boring lol. I just want to show how they've built the friendship back up.

Hope you enjoyed.

Thanks,
Obsessedbieber xox