Chapter 5 - Come Fly With Me, Let's Fly, Let's Fly Away

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, Charming?"

Harry shuffled around a bit, twiddling his thumbs. "C-Can...Can we give this to the nice ladies?" Zayn smiled, picking up the paper and getting up from the bed. "We sure can."

Harry giggled wildly, grabbing the cart the held his IV and rolling it along with them down the hall to the nurses' station where all the ladies smiled at him. "We made this for you." Harry smiled handing the painting to one nurse who passed it amongst them, aweing and thanking them.

"This is really beautiful Harry." One said, rubbing his shoulder lightly. "Why don't we hang this up, Yes?" She pined the portrait to the wall with tacks, admiring it workmanship before pulling the boys attention back to her, but mostly Zayn's. Harry's attention was on the bag of water in which dripped into his arm. "Charming?" Zayn regained his attention.

"We just wanted to tell you that you could go home now."

Harry's face shattered, his eyes becoming red. "Harry, baby it's okay, It won't be very bad." Zayn insisted, kissing Harry's temple before leading Harry down the hall, Harry 's hand intertwined with his. The dark skin complementing the pale perfectly.

He was moved back to his room were the nurses took off the IV and heart monitors, Zayn re-dressing him in some clean clothes.

Harry then said goodbye to the nurses, all of them standing and waving him off. "Goodbye Harry." They all repeated, making Harry think this place wasn't so bad after all.

" Harry wait here for me?" Zayn set him down in the wheel chair he would be brought down to the lobby in, and went to talk to one of the nurses. "Ma'am..." The nurse looked up, smiling at Zayn. She had dark hair and the most beautiful eyes, she was older and slightly reminded Zayn of his mother that he seldum recalled as the only one who ever really cared for him. His current 'mother' was no real mother at all.

"I need to sign him out..." The nurse grabbed the papers, sighing before she handed them to Zayn. "I can see you care for him, but you can't sign for him...I'll have to talk to your parents before you can sign him out." Zayn bit on his lip, giving the nurse a number to call in which she could reach his dad.

She set it to speaker phone, Harry's body shaking when he heard the man's voice. "Hello?" He said annoyed. "Hi, Mr. Malik? I'm a nurse at London bridge medical, I called to request your permission to sign your son Harry out of the hospital?"

The man laughed, making a coughing sound at the end. "That retard's no son of mine." He spat. Harry sobbed lightly, Zayn walking over to caresses his shoulders. "You're not a retard baby, its okay."

"M-Mr. Malik, all we need is your permission." The nurse repeated, his eyes watering at the sight of Harry; quivering in pure fear. "Yeah, whatever just gets that fucking brat home. He's in trouble."

The nurse could barely hang up the phone, she wanted so bad to scream at the man, to tell him just how wonderful Harry was. "H-Here you go, you can sign him out." She said, wiping the stray tear from her cheek. "Don't worry, he's going to be okay...He still has me." Zayn smiled half-heartedly, signing the papers before continuing to speak.

"Uhm...Will we get the bill in the mail or-" "Oh no honey don't worry about that, we covered it." She smiled, standing again from her seat in front of a computer. "If you and your brother need anything, feel free to give me a call. I'm Mrs. Darling, but you can call me Jay, Okay?"

Zayn nodded gratefully, putting the phone number in his pocket and giving Jay a hug before returning to Harry.

~*~

When they found themselves at home, Zayn pulled his little brother to their room, their mum stumbling down the stairs, a bottle of tequila in her hand. "Look who's is home." She slurred, shoving Harry's shoulder.

"Ignore her." Zayn mumbled, bringing Harry to his room. "We're sharing now."

Harry's jaw dropped, looking around at the walls which were lined with their art, the bed lime green just how Harry liked it, complete with their paints and pencils set up on the dresser. "It's not our castle, but it will do for now."

Harry only nodded, pulling Zayn onto the bed, soft giggles leaving his lips. "Are you happy charming?" Zayn wondered, planting bittersweet kisses along his neck. "Yeah," Harry nodded, staring at the ceiling on which Zayn painted some stars.

"Pretty." He pointed at the big star in the middle. "That one's for you." Zayn stared as well, his arms soon wrapping around Harry; letting him nap there.