Chapter 5 - Come Fly With Me, Let's Fly, Let's Fly Away

Start from the beginning

Zayn took a deep breath, sucking his lip into his mouth and nibbling on it. "Sure, just...Let me get in there for a few minutes?" Both women nodded, letting Zayn retreat to Harry's room where he snuck around the corner, his little brother glued to the TV, laughing and singing along to Mickey Mouse Club House.

"Oh Toodles!" He squeaked earning a chuckle from Zayn and giving away his position. "Zaynie!" Harry laughed, sitting up in his bed. "Hey there, Charming...Look what I brought you." He held out the papers and paints, enough to draw something extravagant. "We can paint? Really!"

Zayn nodded, placing the paints and paper on the table that rolled over the bed for Harry to eat on. Surely they wouldn't mind if they painted on it?

"What do you want to paint Harry?" Zayn wondered as he scooted in beside his brother, his arm wrapped tightly around him where he dipped the small brush in black paint. "Simba and Nala!" Harry insisted, pressing the brush to the paper, his brother's hand wraped around end of the brush.

A small knock at the door didn't startle the two for once and Zayn instructed that the knock's owner entered the room. "Harry, this is Ms. Edwards." Zayn commented, gesturing to the blond who sat on the chair beside the two. "Is it okay if she talks to you charming?"

Harry smiled over at the lady, nodding his head. If Zayn thought she was safe, Harry would trust her.

Shes started with easy questions first, asking about how many family members they had; how they were related, but when the subject of parents came, Harry's usually hyper voice settled down.

" Harry...Can you please tell me about them?" Harry shook his head stubbornly. "It's okay charming, you can tell her." Zayn rubbed circles on his side putting him at ease. "D-Dad doesn't like me." Harry choked, looking over at Zayn then back to Ms. Edwards. "What does he do when he's upset with you Harry?"

The boy tried to hold back a sob but it ghosted past his lips and it was all Ms. Edwards needed. "I don't want to talk about it!" He cried. "Don't worry Harry, I understand. You don't have to tell me." She ensured, getting up and leaving the room, not before brushing a little hair out of Harry's face and helping to wipe his tears away.

"Why don't we paint some more, baby?" Harry shook his head. Harry never denied painting which was odd, even for Harry who did everything in an odd manner. "Please?" Harry grumbled under his breath, snuggling into Zayn's side.

He's probably sleepy, Zayn thought, moving the table away from the two and cradling Harry closer, kicking off his shoes and getting under the covers with Harry still in his arms.

"W-Why did she want to know about dad?" Harry whispered, his horrid sobs finally drowned out. "She wants to make everything better. Don't worry love, she's going to help. Things are going to get better."

The two then returned to painting, their hands working together to paint Simba and Nala playing in the grass. It made Zayn smile, watching the things him and Harry created, the beautiful pictures with vibrant colors and such realistic shapes. "Zayn?" Harry looked up at his older brother who was blowing softly on the paint to make it dry faster.