Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy

Start from the beginning

" Zara..... "

" Zar.... "

Both Jaai and Uncle called together, but she had hung up. No matter how much we called back but she had switched it off.

" Listen.... " Jaai was about to say something.

But,

" Leave..... Just Leave, Now Everybody.... I don't want to see anyone around me. Especially YOU...." He said pointing towards Jaai. "

I stopped. I drank some water. I think after a long time I spoke till such an extent.

" Ahana.... Then.. What??? "

" Hmmmm...." I hummed looking at Ansh.

" Nothing. We left the Zaveri's. Jaai is still searching for Zara and I don't think he is going to give up, ever. He truly loves her. He didn't respect Time and then Time didn't Respect him. That day when he called me saying that he lost his love, he meant that he lost the last lead to her and you misunderstood him.

But, You know what was the best part of their relationship, Zara was with him when he had nothing in life and promised to be with him forever. He promised to Love her forever. But alas he lost the person whom he loved all his life when he had everything in life. It's also one of the reason why Jaai is always giving importance to his only family left. He never is late for any family event and he is always there when I need him."

I said looking at Ansh. He was flabbergasted. Well,the last line wasn't necessary but I said it anyways.

" But Ahana why didn't you tell me this back then? "

" There wasn't any need. What's so interesting in this, you tell me. It's a sad story and thinking about it brings only pain so I didn't want to discuss it but you forced me tonight...."

I stood up from the bed and was about to leave when suddenly Ansh held my hand.

" You are going somewhere?? "

" Yes... Didn't you ask me that sometime ago?"

" But..... "

" Ya... That was Coz you though Jaai and I were lovers, right? "

Before he could say something his cell phone rang.

" It's Ma..."

He picked it up.

" Hmmmm.... Yes. She is with me. I will do it. One second. "

" Here... I have put the phone on speaker...." Ansh said pulling me closer to him but not letting go of his hold.

" Hi... Aha... I hope I am not disturbing you. It's just that after you left the restaurant, the principal of the 'Little Angels', called me. That charity event we attended few months back. "

" I remember Ma. We do a lot of donations in their name." I said.

" She wants You and Ansh to come and celebrate their 10th Anniversary. That's day after tomorrow. I know it's on a short notice but she insists. Jaai too agreed. If you too can manage. The kids were asking for you. "

" Of course.... "

" Of course...."

We both said together and looked at each other.

" Good to hear that from you. I thought you would disagree Coz you two have been busy lately. Anyways Ansh why didn't you come for the dinner? It was your anniversary by the way."

But before Ansh could give his reason, I spoke.

" Hmm... Actually Ma, Ansh planned a surprise for me in the house itself. I wasn't aware about it. So.... "