Chapter 1 Consequence

Elizabeth POV

That is how Elizabeth Looks like 

I was sitting down on my bathroom floor curl in a ball crying my eyes out. I been in there for about an hour maybe. I didn't want to believe what I just saw with my own two eyes.

My name is Elizabeth Star. I'm 16 year old and live in Jasper Nevada. My three best friend who name are Miko, Jack, and Raf and I meet a group giant robots named Autobots.

I was scared at first when I met them but when they explain who they were and why they were here, I had calm down. We meet all of them. There's Optimus Prime he's the leader, Ratchet the Medic, Arcee the only female girl there, Bumblebee the scout, Bulkhead and ex-Wrecker from his planet, Wheeljack Bulkhead best bud and also a Wrecker, and finally Smokescreen. (I'm putting them all there because this is my book and I could do that on it)

Each of us got a guardian to protect us. Jack got Arcee, Raf got Bumblebee, Miko got Bulkhead, and finally me I got Wheeljack but love tp do trouble with Smokescreen.

It was a great life but if got even better when I meet someone. Well, let me tell you what really happened that day when I meet the love of my life.

Flashback

Smokescreen was easy to convince to do trouble with me. That's why Smokescreen is my second best frined. Right now we are in a street race together, ignoring Optimus' number one rule of not racing.

'This was going to be so much fun' I thought.

Smokescreen was really excited about the race that he didn't really paid attention to his surroundings.

I was waiting outside of Smokescreen's alt-mode. I then saw a really shiny red Aston Martin. It looked really good buff from all sides. I be lying if I said that the car didn't look really sexy.

I'm a fan of cars and more of racing cars.

I then went over to the car and start looking at it. I looedk through the black window seeing that it didn't had his driver inside maybe he was somewhere right now.

"Well aren't you a really sexy looking car" I said while rubbing my finger on the hood.

I think I hear a purr coming from the engineer but maybe it was my imagination.

"I can't wait to see you in the track racing. Whoever in the owner of you sexy has to be really good at keeping you in check. You have a really nice painting" I said with a smile.

I then heard that it was time to start the race so I head over to where I left Smokescreen. I got inside and then head over to the starting line.

"You're ready, Smoky" I said using the nickname I gave him.

"You bet" He replied and started his engine. We waited for the guy togive the signal.

I then saw the red Aston Martin on my left side. I smiled and then just concentrate on the race in front of me.