•°•37•°•

Jimin POV

The tour was coming to an end, and it just happened to be that Jaehwa's birthday was the day of the last concert. I felt really bad because I didnt have enough time to get her a gift yet. We were sleeping next to each other in our hotel room.

"Jae jae, wake up~" I cooed in an attempt to wake her up.

"Huh?" She groaned and her eyes fluttered open. How did I get so lucky to meet someone as beautiful as her? I promise myself that I'll treasure her forever.

"Happy birthday!" I exclaimed, smiling at her. I was leaning in for a kiss, hoping that she would finally kiss me.

Yes, we have not kissed yet. We've only exchanged pecks, But I love her so much that I'm satisfied with just that. It seems like she noticed what I was trying to do, so she quickly turned her face. Instead my lips landed on her cheek.

She giggled "Jiminie, you know I'm want to do it when the time is right" she stated, her face a bright shade of pink.

"Come on, let's get ready to go to the concert venue. Then maybe afterwards we can go somewhere to celebrate your birthday." I suggested, standing up. Jaehwa nodded and also got up. Once we were dressed we went to the lobby to meet with the other members.

"Ha birthday noona" Jungkook said to her.

"oh Jaehwa you look beautiful today." Jin came over to us.

"Thank you" she replied.

"Guys its time to go!" The manager called out. We all got in the van and drove to the venue.

_______

it was the end of the concert and all of us said thank you to the A.R.M.Y's that came. We went back to the dressing room and as soon as I saw Jaehwa I gave her a big hug.

"You were amazing!" She told me.

"You say that everytime" I giggled. Just then I had a thought. I grabbed Jaehwa's hand a ran back out on stage with her, Ignoring the staff calling after us.

"A.R.M.Y!" I yelled into the microphone to get their attention before they left. I saw all of them turn their heads to the stage in confusion. I help up my and Jaehwa's interlinked fingers.

"This is Jaehwa! She is my girlfriend!" I began. She turned to me, a shocked expression on her face. I smiled reassuringly.

"I love her with all my heart and I hope all of you will support us! I truly hope that I can stay with this woman till I'm gray and old." I then looked at her pulling her closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned in towards her lips. Soon enough, mine were pressed against them. She put her her hands around my neck, kissing back. We shared a passionate kiss together and I will never forget it. We slowly pulled away and stared into each others eyes, lovingly. Jaehwa then began to cry.

"Whats wrong?" I asked panicking. She shook her head.

"I love you so much" she managed to say in between sobs. I gave her an eye smile.

"I love you too"

The End

***

A/N

This fanfic has sadly come to an end 😭. I really wish I could've had it go longer, but I have no more ideas. (Omg forever young just started playing, I'm literally crying) Thank you all for all the support you've given me. All of you guys deserve the world ❤💙💚💕💖💜💛. (ToT)

 (ToT)

*SHAMLESS SELF PROMO*

Also if you want to read more works by me, (you probably dont because everything I write is trash) I have another fanfic called Androphobia

Updates will begin tomorrow.

╥﹏╥ I'm really gonna miss writing this story tho