•°•13•°•

Jimin was almost done collecting the money for a train ticket. His band members even helped him. And it was just in time because today was the day that Jaehwa would be finishing high school. Her and Eunji were having a sleepover the night before, listening to all their favorite songs and binge watching kdramas. This caused them to go to bed pretty late so the next day they looked horrible.

"JAEHWA WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MAKEUP!?!?!" Eunji yelled in frustration.

"BISH CANT CHU SEE IM USING IT!" Jaehwa yelled back. (A/N: what am I even writing XD)  It was complete chaos in the morning because the girls had woken up late, not givjng them enough time to get ready.

"HURRY UP GIVE IT TO ME. I NEED IT MORE THAN YOU. IM UGLY!" Eunji snatched the makeup away from Jaehwa when she was in the middle of putting eyeliner on. Eunji accidentally shoved her hand so it was smudged all around her eye.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Jaehwa screeched. Eunji stared at her friend for a minute until bursting out into laughter. She started laughing so hard that tears were were falling from her eyes. While Eunji was dying laughing, Jaehwa very quietly grabbed the makeup. Then she tackled her and began doing her makeup. This was the beautiful, final product.

Sadly they ran out of time and Eunji couldn't fix her makeup so she had to go to graduation with that on her face

Sadly they ran out of time and Eunji couldn't fix her makeup so she had to go to graduation with that on her face. To make it even worst, her and Jaehwa's parents were taking pictures. But she just pretended to not notice the stares from everyone in the school.

***

A/N

Idek wut this Is XD. I guess I just wanted to write a chapter showing how wierd they are. Welp. Baiiii :)