•°•27•°•

3rd person POV

The first thing Jaehwa saw when she woke up was jimin's beautiful eyes staring at her. His arms were wrapped tightly around her as if any moment she'd disappear. She smiled at him, getting up. Today she had planned on looking for a job. After all, she graduated .So she decided she should leave early.

"You're leaving already?" Jimin asked pouting.

"I have to look for a job" she explained.

"I'll come with you then" he said about to get up. However, Jaehwa stopped him from doing so.

"No its fine. You should rest." She replied as she was heading to the door. "I'll call you later, ok?"

"Ok." Her boyfriend gave her his signature eye smile before she closed the door.

Jaehwa thought that she should go to the mall to look for a part time job because there'll be lots of options there. She would've went, but sadly a group of girls had prevented her to do so. There were three of them. It seemed that they were angry at her about something. What made matters worse was the fact that one of them had a metal baseball bat in her hand, ready to swing. So, as any other  person in this situation would... She ran. Jaehwa soon found herself in a dark alley. Unfortunately the girls had found her and cornered her in.

(A/N: if you are sensitive to violence I dont recommend you read any further.)

"What's your relationship with jimin oppa?" one of the girls asked rudely.

"w-what do you mean?"

"Dont play dumb with us" another one crossed her arms.

"I-im His girlfriend" she answered nervously. let's not forget, Jaehwa was a very unsocial person. The same girl who asked the question laughed. 'She looks like she might be their leader' Jaehwa thought.

"Haha you? H-his ha girlfriend?" she said sarcastically, in between giggles. All Jaehwa could do was nod slowly. "Hah. Pathetic" her hands gripped the bat tightly. "How about we make a deal. If you stay away from Jimin, I'll let you leave." She said as if it was the simplest thing in the world. "If you dont... I'm pretty sure you know what'll happen." the crazy girl smiled evily.

"I-im not l-leaving him." Jaehwa refused.

"Oh well. I gave you a choice." She then raised her bat and hit her right in the stomach with it. Jaehwa almost immediately fell to the ground, tears falling from her eyes.

"JIMINNNN!!!!" She screamed in pain, hoping her lover would come and save her

"SHUT UP!" The 3rd girl yelled and kicked her in the leg.

"AGHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed again.

"DIDNT WE SAY TO SHUT THE FUCK UP" the girl that was the leader said and began to repeatedly hit Jaehwa with the bat. she was sure bruises would form. Her lip was bleeding. Her head was hurting. She just wanted it to end. But she still had hope. So she decided to scream one last time.

"JIMINNNNNNNNN!!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. She screamed again just to be sure "JIMIN!!!" And then the girl hit her... this time on the head. Jaehwa felt herself drifting into darkness. But before she was fully unconscious she managed to choke out one last thing.

"Jimin..." 

***

A/N

I'm so bad at describing pain. This is the longest chapter that I've written of this book so far. I like writing longer chapters :)